1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Top Twelve for 2005

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

So... uh... off topic... will series 10+ only only be available at Palisades.com, or will a few comic book stores get some in?
  2. joe0324

joe0324 New Member

What do folks think about our chances of seeing Boppity before the line ends? I'm hoping it happens.
  3. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

I would love to see Boppity make it into a future series, but to be honest, I have no clue what the chances would be.
  4. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

According to the Palisades Muppet Line FAQ's they can't do the Muppet Babies.​

To quote them EXACTLY:

Q: Will the line be expanded to include Muppet Babies?
    A: Not likely. We had planned to actually do the Muppet Babies as figure in 2 different three-packs, at least the ones from The Muppets Take Manhattan. However, we were informed that we are not allowed. We checked, and the fine print of the contract does state that we can't do those particular guys. So no Muppet Babies from us, unfortunately. There are some signs that another company might be vying for a license for Muppet Babies.

:smirk:
  5. Robin W.

Robin W. New Member

I would really love to have more female Muppets, like Hilda, Mildred (but then with George), Cynthia Birdly, Wanda (with Wayne), Astoria, Yolanda Rat, Annie Sue and even Gladys and Trumpet Lady.

If you pick out Piggy, Janice and Camilla, the collection seems like a Gay Festival (don't mean anything wrong with that).

I really would like a modern Piggy, with the hair and clothes she had in the Muppets from Space or It's a very merry Muppet Christmas Movie.

I also love Thog (the Blue Monster), the Muppet Mutations and Doglion Beast.
  6. beepela

beepela New Member

Gotta Have:
    1) Bill Bubble Head
    2) Bean Bunny
    3) Bobo
    4) Annie Sue

and also would like

5) Zelda Rose
    6) Seymour
    7) Fozzie Pig
    8) Dirth Nader
    9) Andy & Randy Pig
    10)Mr. Poodlepants

7. That is out dated information. They can now do the Muppet Babies from MTM and only those in MTM. In fact 2 of the myuppet baby sculpts (Kermit and Piggy) were shown in the Palisades Collector's club. They are just waiting for a place to go. The catch is that they can only be based on the muppet baby Puppets. So, they have to have the texture and realistic look and all.
  8. pennyring

pennyring New Member

Just Scoutmaster Kermit, thanks. :) He's for my fiance though. He's getting Frog Scout Robin for Christmas this year, and he's going to be a Scoutmaster for the Boy Scout National Jamboree next summer.
  9. Justin

Justin New Member

Joobs

Must have classic Muppet Show figures:
    • Wanda and Wayne
    • Mildred
    • J.P.Grosse
    • Gramps
    • George the Janitor
    • Lewis Kazagger
    • Thog (In scale with sweetums)

Front stage playset with balcony.

A single white archway like in the intro to the show that all the figures sit in. It could be created in a way that I could get one for each figure I have, and could all be connected together (top, bottom and sides) to make an entire scene. What about the intro sign with a hole in it for gonzo and a trumpet......**!#! .. oooh.... sorry... I just woke up.... Nice dream though!
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I love your idea. Go w/ this idea. I think he has some good stuff that we all want. LOVVVVVEEEE IT!!!
  11. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

1. Boppity
    2. Fozzie's Mum
    3. George the Janitor
    4. Hilda
    5. Lewis Kazzager
    6. Mildread Huxtetter
    7. Bobo the Bear
    8. Sal
    9. Clueless with Polly
    10. Nigel the Conductor
    11. Bean Bunny
    12. Uncle Deadly
  12. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

1. Sal
    2. Bobo
    3. Bean
    4. New Piggy
    5. Robin
    6. Muppet Babies Kermit and Piggy
    7. Tutu Pepe
    8-12. EM in purple tuxes
  13. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Well now that it looks like things have changed i bit, i guess it's said that no new chracters will be made after Uncle Deadly with just leave us hopeing Sal the Monkey gets made. Frog Scout Kermit with blue/green frog scout has a home along with MTI Gonzo and Rizzo and Sitting Robin is planed too.

1) Standared standing Robin (sitting Robin has a home)
    2) Tutu Pepe
    3) Dr. Bob
    4) Nurse Janice
    5) Nurse Piggy with Foo foo
    6) a new reg Kermit with Banjo
    7) a new Dr. Teeth maybe TMTM clothing with magnet hat, he would look nice updated in sclupt and would help people who don't have a dr. teeth repaint along finaly having a magnet hat.
    8) of course Sal the monkey with Penguin

I wonder if Bean Bunny could still be made as a pack-in with maybe very little arculation? That would really only leave Bobo as the only important MT character that lived on as a missing figure if Sal is made.
    (PS: I'm not saying that Bean Bunny is a MT character i just mean out of the MT characters that we have already)