6. Zeke
7. Gramps
8. Jerry
9. Bubba

DoctorDangerous

Reaction score
Every one I'd like to see

Listed A-Z

Angus McGonnacle, Catgut, Fleet Scribbler, Fozzie's Mom, George the Janitor, Gloat, Hilda, The Idol, Jerry/Slim Wilson, Mildred Huxtetter, Miss Mousey, Mulch, Nigel, Paul Reveare, Super Sheep, TR the Rooster, Trombone Lady. TOM Dick & Harry.

Also some more mice from either Muppets in Manhatten or Muppets in Space

And Emmit Otter and cast

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
caper said:
4. Lubbock Lou
5. Louise
6. Zeke
7. Gramps
8. Jerry
9. Bubba
I'm glad I'm not the only one Jonesing for the Jug Band Members. I know that I did not actually include any of them in my desired remaining four figures but that is only because we were asked to name only four characters. Gramps, Jerry and Louise by themselves at least would be really cool though.

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
Your not alone in the jug band at all, I always wish they would have got them all and a front porch playset. But that is me just dreaming.

Gonzo's Goof :concern:

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
Muppet Icons

Does anyone know whether the muppet icons can be used anywhere else?? I love them!!!!!!!!

Wayne

Reaction score
My top 9 would be:

1. George the Jantor
2. Mildred
3. Wayne & Wanda in one pack
4. a new Scooter
5. a new Kermit
6. a new Miss Piggy pack in Foo Foo
7. Annie Sue pack in Bean Bunny
8. Nigel pack in Droop
9. Lewis Kazagger

Luke

Reaction score
Anything is possible ..... except Annie Sue in the Muppet action figure line. I think there is more chance of Palisades doing a Mickey Mouse figure!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Luke said:
Anything is possible ..... except Annie Sue in the Muppet action figure line. I think there is more chance of Palisades doing a Mickey Mouse figure!
This is most likely the unfortunate truth. I think the line would do great with more female figures (imagine recreating your own "At the Dance" scene with your favorite Muppet characters, how cool would that be?). Maybe it's feared that the other female characters are too obscure and wouldn't sell well. Annie Sue, Miss Mousey, Louise, Beakie, Mrs. Appleby, Zelda Rose, Mildred, Wanda or Hilda would all be cool to have but are probably not big enough to stand alone and at the same time are too big to be considered for "buddy" status. Drats! Zounds! Cripes!

It's really too bad. All these guys are looking rather lonely on my shelves.