Your Username--Explain Yourselves!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'm a ReBoot fan. There are two characters, robots that are identical but for their colors and voices, named Hack and Slash. A friend, Lar DeSouza, once drew us as these characters, basically with the top halves of our heads sticking out of the characters' bodies. This notion stuck in my head, and when a friend and I set up a ReBoot website I made up a pair of female robots of similar design to represent us, and spoonerized their names to Slack and Hash. I'm Slack, the blue one, because blue is my favorite color.

(Slack & Hash's Domain, if anyone's interested.)

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Well, I wanted something that had to do with Gonzo, since he's my favorite Muppet. And I thought, he's a weirdo, and I'm a weirdo. So I figured "TheWeirdoGirl" would be a good username.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
My name is Dan (thought the puppet is called Danny...he was given to me as a gift) and RWW is the name of the puppet group I run for my church

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My name is taken from the character Charlie the Owl from the seventies' kids' show the New Zoo Revue. A local TV station used to air reruns in the morning, so I watched it before school for the laughs. My first two name choices for here were taken, and I didn't want anything with a number on it (no offense to people who like numbers), so I took Charlie since I used it on another website.

robodog

Reaction score
I collect robotic pets. Therefore I am Robodog. I use the name everywhere.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
No, but believe me, my mom and her best friend drove all of us CRAZY when they entered a radio contest last month: they had to listen three times a day, EVERY DAY, almost all month long, for a chance to be entered into ANOTHER contest for a chance to when $5,000 each... needless to say, their names were never called out, and talk about bad moods galore.
Is this in the right thread? :laugh:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I like The Electric Mayhem and I'm possibly shorter than 5 feet 5.