YouTube law fight 'threatens net'

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's a bitter victory.
No fooling! I mean at first, it's like "okay, we're not giving Viacom anything", then it's like "Well, we're still gonna give it to them, we just won't name names, how's that?"

Drtooth

Reaction score
No fooling! I mean at first, it's like "okay, we're not giving Viacom anything", then it's like "Well, we're still gonna give it to them, we just won't name names, how's that?"

More like, we won't name names... but we're still gonna sort of name names.

Screw it. I just love how they bring up the Spongebob and Daily Show crap over and over. For everyone watching an illegal youtube of it, there are several hundred thousand people watching the real thing, unpixilated.

It's still about trying to get control of the net, and transferrence of blame, due to the crap they keep rubber stamping to be on television.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For everyone watching an illegal youtube of it, there are several hundred thousand people watching the real thing, unpixilated.
Yeah, that's another thing too; when posted on YouTube, everything is compressed, and that makes everything look all pixely... after awhile, that gets on your nerves, but it's better than nothing if a certain show or movie isn't on TV, or hasn't seen any official DVD releases.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score

Like I said before, no matter how many videos someone takes off of youtube.com, someone weeks later will upload the same video again for people to view.

It's just like weeds, you can take them out but eventually they'll come back.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah, that's another thing too; when posted on YouTube, everything is compressed, and that makes everything look all pixely... after awhile, that gets on your nerves, but it's better than nothing if a certain show or movie isn't on TV, or hasn't seen any official DVD releases.
Not as much, the new HD setting helps things a little :smile::excited: