YouTube law fight 'threatens net'

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you're writing or talking about a topic people are interested in, then they do care. So I don't think they're useless. :smile:
heralde's right... I never got so many comments, responses, thoughts, etc on blog than the time I actually voiced my thoughts on why I feel sometimes it's Christians themselves who give the faith a "bad name", thus turning more and more people away from God.

But, getting back to the off-topicness OscarGroverMarshalHorseFred and I were on... I couldn't get any help, so I just had to go ahead and start uploading my poop in .avi at 215 MB (almost half of my total memory).

Now we have to wait and see how long it'll take...

Redsonga

Reaction score
heralde's right... I never got so many comments, responses, thoughts, etc on blog than the time I actually voiced my thoughts on why I feel sometimes it's Christians themselves who give the faith a "bad name", thus turning more and more people away from God.

But, getting back to the off-topicness OscarGroverMarshalHorseFred and I were on... I couldn't get any help, so I just had to go ahead and start uploading my poop in .avi at 215 MB (almost half of my total memory).

Now we have to wait and see how long it'll take...
I wish I could help you, my mac loves editing video for youtube:excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wish I could help you, my mac loves editing video for youtube:excited:
I don't your mac could help; believe me, AMs a mac guy as well, and he tried helping, but his computer kept crashing and freezing.

Speaking of which, it took a little over an hour, but the .avi file was uploaded (I expected it would take a lot long since it took over two hours for each of Big Bird's Birthday or Let Me Eat Cake to upload).

The bad news is, only ONE second uploaded. ONE SECONDS! And the frame came out upside down for some reason!

There's only one thing left to do... I'll just HAVE to tape it off my computer screen with my camcorder... it's going to look SO hokey for my first poop, but it's all I CAN do...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
heralde's right... I never got so many comments, responses, thoughts, etc on blog.
Fine, I'll just run an experiement and do a blog about an interesting topic people can relate to and discuss: Why people should use dental floss instead of a tooth pick to clean their teeth! So HA!

ISNorden

Reaction score
Thank goodness, the courts knew when a media giant like Viacom was going too far...hurray for the legal team at YouTube!