Youtube to delete all acounts in December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I really don't think they would, they must know that there are many good videos on youtube their makers may not have backup copies of :frown:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Otherwise show us where you got the news.
I got it from Fellow YT user TherealRNO (wwfpooh here), but I don't know where he got it from. agian, I just wanted to share just in case it was real. I don't see them doing it either, but I'm sure its not lying about how many fake acounts there are. But agian, I'm sorry as sorry can be. :embarrassed::sympathy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's obviously a hoax; there are TONS of grammar mistakes in the "bulletin"! Don't feel bad for falling for it, though. :wink:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh yeah; Sounds like it was written by somebody with English as a second langauge

wiley207

Reaction score
It's obviously a hoax; there are TONS of grammar mistakes in the "bulletin"! Don't feel bad for falling for it, though. :wink:
I nearly fell for it, until I decided to copy it into Microsoft Word and check the spelling and grammar on it.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Then again, who can really expect good spelling and grammar on Youtube? XD

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I keep getting it from a bunch of other people. Sadly, I was guilible enough to believe this and I deeply apologize for all troubles caused.
No worries. I'm sure the people you got it from belived it too. but I'm glad that its not the case.
Now, lets put our behinds in the past
No Colby, its lets put the past behind us.
oh yeah. :embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.