1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Youtube to delete all acounts in December!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colbynfriends, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Wow, thats deep heralde. that makes me think. :confused:
  2. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Wow, ALL accounts? That's kinda unfair. I don't use Youtube a lot, I must admit (my computer's too slow, anyway), but... so, Youtube will be empty, yeah? My friend goes on it all the time and she told me they deleted an Invader Zim/music clip she made due to copyright. But since when have Youtube really given a rats about copyright? Now, I s'pose.
  3. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

Well, its a good thing its not going to happen. I agree about the copyright thing, but eh, what are ya gonna do?
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I've closed the thread because I doubt seriously that youtube.com is ever going to do something like delete all it's membership, especially with advertising and other income they have happening, including the fact that they are planning to add advertising before videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.