Zappa says Fraggle film will rock

CoOKiE

Reaction score
NICE! n btw happy birthday BEAR...

wouldn't it be werid if i was correct while joking about the Gorgs coming to outter space...? I was only joking around.

But thats wikked awasome news... now its really not a "possible" its a definate it seems... or well more def then before.

Too bad its LATE 08 tho.. that kinda sucks... i was lookin forward to 07... then i figured they'd push it to 08.. but not as far as 08 early 09... sounds like a movie they'd release christmas day. n i dont care how much of a traditon it is to stay home x-mas day.. i'm goin to the first showing

Beauregard

Reaction score
Faylo said:
I hope they don't become rappers either. :smirk:
Actually...I can totally see Gobo or Wembly rapping something...but with really fast whitty lyrics and a deeper meaning. Mmm...I can see this...

But I agree, I'd rather see more traditional Fraggle songs than anything more modern.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
am I seriously the only person very excited that the trash heap will be in the movie!!! god I love her so much!:big_grin: :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if Madam Marjory's going to be in the movie... I only hope Philo and Gunge will be there too. And I'm looking forward to all the characters, old and new Fraggle and human. Bit concerned about the "famous fans" contributing songs for the movie and I'm a bit dubious about the celebrity cameos, don't rully particularly care for those. Don't mind them, but I can live without 'em also.

Oh well, guess all we can do is wait until after the holidays and see if more news gets divulged then.

Teenager's

Reaction score
Oh I like that......

Sounds nice....

I like that they said keeping the CG to a minimum.....

I hope they bring Cantus back too.....Have Bill Barretta do him....

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Wow. This seems rather interesting. I somehow think that the musical guests could somehow work, but hopefully they dont overload with cameos and not focus on the Fraggles. Overall, seems really exciting, and since Brian is directing, I have some more hope, he did such a great job with MCC and MTI, I seriously cannot wait.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Wow. This seems rather interesting. I somehow think that the musical guests could somehow work, but hopefully they dont overload with cameos and not focus on the Fraggles. Overall, seems really exciting, and since Brian is directing, I have some more hope, he did such a great job with MCC and MTI, I seriously cannot wait.
The Muppet Movie cameos were great because they were funny, and yet it was still always about the Muppets. They just brought their friends along, too. That's what the Fraggle movie should be, too.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I totally agree speed tracer, I also love the fact that they will use minimum CGI, how wonderful is that. Now I am wanting my Fraggle movie.... *sniff* :smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not expecting the movie to be as good as the TV show. Fraggle Rock is a classic, and it's always hard to make lighting strike twice. I just hope it's good, period. :smile: