1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Zelda Rose and Beaker

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by wes, Jan 5, 2006.

1. wes Active Member

Has any one noticed that Zelda and Beaker look very simailar?

I noticed that while watching season one of TMS today.
  2. BEAR Active Member

Forgive me, but who is Zelda Rose?
  3. wes Active Member

Zelda Rose And her singing Owl she sang "No one but you" on the muppet show she was also on the first season of th muppet show as a Librian.
  4. Barry Lee Active Member

Yeah, they basically have the same head, Zelda was created before Beaker she featured in "The Julie Andrews Hour" special she didn't have the head of Beaker but was a similar pattern. Actually Zelda was considered Dr. Phil Van Nueter's Mother in "Muppets Tonight!"
  5. wes Active Member

Yeah thanks, I remeber that!

Hey, May be Beaker and Dr. Phil, is Zelda's and Dr. Bunson's Love Children? Think about it?
    Dr.phil is green like Bunson, and Beaker is peach and shaped like zelda, not to mention beaker hangs around Bunson and dose whatever he says,Could be!
  6. Gonzo14 Active Member

hmmmmm................interesting
  7. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The lead violinist in The Muppets String Quartet sketch from The Ed Sullivan Show looks like he had the same head as Zelda Rose, but different hair. It would be a little weird if they used the same puppet but replaced the facial features, as I don't think Zelda Rose is a whatnot (or if she is, then it's rare for that type of whatnot to be used for other characters).

The first time I remember seeing zelda Rose was in the video It's The Muppets: More Muppets, Please!, which featured a few audience shots with her. I quickly noticed her, and noticed that she looked similar to beaker.

:eek:
  8. wes Active Member

Here it is I think that Dr. Bunson Honeydew and Zelda Rose Were secretly in love and had Two children Beaker and Dr. Phil Van Nuwter, We all know that acroading to Brian Henson that Zelda Rose was Dr. Phils Mother, so Who's the Father, i think Bunson!

Here's somethings that tiped me off:
    1. Beaker was not around in the first season(but Zelda Was)
    2. Beaker has the same shape head and nose as Zelda Rose
    3. Beakers unusal loyality to Bunson
    4. Dr. Phil is the same color as Bunson, he's a Doctor and has the same shaped head as zelda

Put all them to gether in your head and see if they don't look like a cute diemented family!
    some one needs to start a fan fic story about this. I'm not a good Writer

I wanted to here other people's opinoin about this.
  9. sugarbritchez Active Member

You have really put thought into this haven't you??? LOL
  10. Gonzo14 Active Member

the only mystery is why beaker meeps when the rest of them talk
  11. Mr.Penguin Member

And how I've always thought Beaker was an adult. Intersting....very interesting.:eek: ;)
  12. Barry Lee Active Member

Um, Beaker is an adult.
  13. wes Active Member

Bunson, has to Be older than Beaker,( I could keep going on this I have a Vivid Imagination) May be Zelda Was young and she was keeping Beaker a secert, zelda and Bunson was ashamed , they forced beaker in to the forrest to be rasied by Wild birds. ( I need to get a hobby):smirk: ;)
    Thats it I'm going to write a fan fic It's going to be the First Muppet Romance novel!!:flirt:
  14. Barry Lee Active Member

Okaaay.
  15. wes Active Member

I get bored at work when i have nothing to do, so i make stuff up!
    any suggestion on plot lines and stuff, any help will be great, i'm doing it just for fun, Does any one know what kind of Doctor, Bunsen is.

Oh, yea i need a name for the story some cheese name like they have on romance novels!
  16. Barry Lee Active Member

"Mellonchally Love" lol.
  17. wes Active Member

love it, LOL ha hah ahah ha:rolleyes: :) :excited: keep 'em comming
  18. wes Active Member