Zelda Rose and Beaker

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
And how I've always thought Beaker was an adult. Intersting....very interesting.:eek: :wink:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Mr.Penguin said:
And how I've always thought Beaker was an adult. Intersting....very interesting.:eek: :wink:
Um, Beaker is an adult.

wes

Reaction score
Bunson, has to Be older than Beaker,( I could keep going on this I have a Vivid Imagination) May be Zelda Was young and she was keeping Beaker a secert, zelda and Bunson was ashamed , they forced beaker in to the forrest to be rasied by Wild birds. ( I need to get a hobby):smirk: :wink:
Thats it I'm going to write a fan fic It's going to be the First Muppet Romance novel!!:flirt:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
wes said:
Bunson, has to Be older than Beaker,( I could keep going on this I have a Vivid Imagination) May be Zelda Was young and she was keeping Beaker a secert, zelda and Bunson was ashamed , they forced beaker in to the forrest to be rasied by Wild birds. ( I need to get a hobby):smirk: :wink:
Thats it I'm going to write a fan fic It's going to be the First Muppet Romance novel!!:flirt:
Okaaay.

wes

Reaction score
I get bored at work when i have nothing to do, so i make stuff up!
any suggestion on plot lines and stuff, any help will be great, i'm doing it just for fun, Does any one know what kind of Doctor, Bunsen is.

Oh, yea i need a name for the story some cheese name like they have on romance novels!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
wes said:
I get bored at work when i have nothing to do, so i make stuff up!
any suggestion on plot lines and stuff, any help will be great, i'm doing it just for fun, Does any one know what kind of Doctor, Bunsen is.

Oh, yea i need a name for the story some cheese name like they have on romance novels!
"Mellonchally Love" lol.

wes

Reaction score
love it, LOL ha hah ahah ha:rolleyes: :smile: :excited: keep 'em comming