Zoot is not in Club Mayhem at muppets.com

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
where is zoot

on the new disney muppet site zoot is not in the club mayhem but animal janice dr teeth and floyd are.
then outside the club there are the i pod posters with dr teeth animal floyd an janice but still no zoot
where has he gone
someone please help :concern:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I am not sure why Disney has not included him in this section of the site, but in the bio's section, he is pictured under the Electric Mayhem and his name is listed. I hope that he is added to the site soon, the Electric Mayhem is not complete without him! :cool:

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
then outside the club there are the i pod posters with dr teeth animal floyd an janice but still no zoot
There is a zoot outside the club ad a pod poster.Its the poster at the right side of janice.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
KETNETMUPPETNOW said:
There is a zoot outside the club ad a pod poster.Its the poster at the right side of janice.
no
thats floyd definately. :sing:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
I went to check the posters outside the club; and theyve been replaced by posters for Plump Fiction!!!!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I went to check the posters outside the club; and theyve been replaced by posters for Plump Fiction!!!!
wow really!