FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I'll add it when possible. BTW: I've been listing your fics in the order they've been completed, but is there another chronological in-story continuity order they should be listed? If so, please review your titles and LMK how they should be arranged instead.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Okay, I'll add it when possible. BTW: I've been listing your fics in the order they've been completed, but is there another chronological in-story continuity order they should be listed? If so, please review your titles and LMK how they should be arranged instead.
The order is perfectly fine the way it is, by me, actually. Thank you again. :smile:
By the way "Stormy Mayhem" is not a oneshot. It is a full length story. Sorry about that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, the redone library list's finished, LMK if any links don't work and I'll check them twice.
Hope this helps and have a pleasantly frightful 2013.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh, excuse me Mr. Count Moderator guy, but do you know any fics that star Miss Piggy?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Exqueeze me? Almost every Muppet Show related fic stars Piggy. But specifically, there's Kermie's Girl, Motocross Mix-Up, Prawncracker's Muppet Wedding Trilogy, all of Ruahnna's stories, your own fics, that should be enough to get you going.

Misskermie

Reaction score
*facepalm*
Yes, she is the star.
Duh Jaz, Duh.

But I guess I'll start with Ru's stories.
I'll be reading for an hour.

Thank you Count! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.