FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Okay, I understand your confusion. The two threads you're thinking of are by Kim (Slackbot). Since she updates regularly with her artwork sketches, and because a text sketchbook is meant for posting whenever you have something that's more like a oneshot that doesn't really fit anywhere else, then yes those have been included under the particular author's entries. They've been added there, not because of their "finished" status, but to find them that much more easily should either the author in question have need of posting something new or us readers curiously browse through/find a new addition in case we don't get the immediate notification through the forum's system.

Hope this helps answer your questions. :search:
Hey Counters, I then also have a question in this regard. Does that mean that my One Shot fic would also be included here? Or is it something that's more an finished piece?

I guess to answer my own question - the pieces are finished, just random scenes that, like Slackbot, I just couldn't find a place for them. But, in the case of the Bogen County crown mix up, by popular vote I am probably going to make that a full story. So, I guess that means it's unfinished, right??

Great, I've just confused myself. :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hands Gina another brownie.
:insatiable: Me no understand.
:stick_out_tongue: Then do you oversit?
:insatiable: Wha?
*Hands him a cookie too.
:insatiable: Oh thank you. Me no mind being confused so long as me got cookie.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
See, A Little Mayhem asked why Kim's Drawings and Stuff were in the big fan library when she was always updating it (which would make it not complete). But Kim (Slackbotinator) said that the stories in there, as well as the drawings, were self contained, meaning that technically they were finished. Hence her inclusion in the big fan library.

So my question was, did my post One Shots, Parodies, etc also count as finished, as many of them were one shots or scenes that didn't really go any place (or were deleted from stuff).

But THEN I realized that at least of them - the Bogen County one - was actually the start of a story, meaning that it's actually NOT finished, cause it's now a new piece. So in that case, the post would really be unfinished cause that one shot actually involved into a story.

So I guess my question was did my one shot post count as finished or was it still unfinished?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And my answer to that was the post above, basically just shrugging as I didn't have anything else to say at the time.

Gimme the URL to your oneshots and that thread will be added at the bottom of your list.
Then, LMK when you start the Bogen County Crown Affair or whatever you end up titling that story (which I would think wouldn't start until you finish 5-Ball and Motocross), and I'll delete the posts with the appropriate chaps from the oneshot thread, not before cause you might need that to refer back to when writing the new fic.

Now if you'll hexcuse me, I gots a bit of rest in peace to take. :batty:

Status
Not open for further replies.