What are your secret fears?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You think THAT's scary? Try watching the Viacom V of Doom without pooping your pants.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
You think THAT's scary? Try watching the Viacom V of Doom without pooping your pants.
Mr. Snowthy! Using that p word is inappriotate. Tsk! Tsk! Tak! Mr. Count von Count the moderator is watching you. Be careful what you say or *snaps* you will get an inboz from him for whatever you're doing is not appropriate. I reapeat, the eye is watching you (a little reference to the LOTR franchaise and books).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First of all, poop isn't a bad word.

Second of all, what is with you and Birdon? I've tried to be nice and not say anything, but the two of you are really annoying me.

Speaking of which... third, why are you two pestering only me anyway?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
First of all, poop isn't a bad word.

Second of all, what is with you and Birdon? I've tried to be nice and not say anything, but the two of you are really annoying me.

Speaking of which... third, why are you two pestering only me anyway?
Okay! I will admit that I acted like a jerk and drove you nuts. You are nice and you can be serious too. I was wrong to annoy you. Birdon has been a pester, but I did not start it. I am not like Birdon, but I can by Muppety. :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
I am also afraid of needles. Once when I was 5 and the doctor was getting ready to stick the needle in my arm, I sped to the elevator and kept going to different floors so that I wouldn't have to get one!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Wow, needles and tornadoes have left quite a few scars on people...

You know what also freaked me out when I was little? Popping balloons. I could not watch that Sesame clip where Grover pops Ernie's balloons with the sound on.
Birthday parties??!!! Sooner or later somebody's balloon will go "BANG!!!" Until I was about six, I spent half of the birthday parties I went to with my fingers in my ears.

It's a phase I'm glad is over now, but loud noises still freak me out.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Mr. Snowthy! Using that p word is inappriotate. Tsk! Tsk! Tak! Mr. Count von Count the moderator is watching you. Be careful what you say or *snaps* you will get an inboz from him for whatever you're doing is not appropriate. I reapeat, the eye is watching you (a little reference to the LOTR franchaise and books).
What's inappropriate about "pants"?