What are your secret fears?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I've lost count of how many times I've been on "The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror" in Walt Disney World, but it still creeps me out every time I walk on the ride and through the entire queue. I love that ride! :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
I am a true baby when it comes to big rides! My mom and dad took me to Disney World once, and we are about to get on Space Mountain. But then I realized that the seats go in a straight row, and they aren't doubled! I screamed not to get on because honestly, I need someone to squeeze the Muppet out of when I'm on a ride!

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'm afraid of death. (Mostly drowning) Sometimes I just downright don't want to go swimming! And I'm afraid of spiders, and mice, and i'm afraid of being alone with no light when it's dark outside. And this might sound silly, (In fact it will sound silly), but I'm afraid of Game Over screens. I think it's because I've had a game controller in my hand since I was like, 4, and one of the first games I've ever played was Castlevania... And then Luigi's Mansion... And I wasn't good at either.
Thank god for game skills now.
Game over screens still scare me.

Bridget

Reaction score
I'm afraid of death. (Mostly drowning) Sometimes I just downright don't want to go swimming! And I'm afraid of spiders, and mice, and i'm afraid of being alone with no light when it's dark outside. And this might sound silly, (In fact it will sound silly), but I'm afraid of Game Over screens. I think it's because I've had a game controller in my hand since I was like, 4, and one of the first games I've ever played was Castlevania... And then Luigi's Mansion... And I wasn't good at either.
Thank god for game skills now.
Game over screens still scare me.
Yeah sometimes I can get paranoid about death too. Oh and to add to my list, I am quite afraid of skunks!

snichols1973

Reaction score

mo

Reaction score
TRAINS. I have a huge fear of being hit by a train or many trains. I've had it since I was about 8 and a girl told me about a girl being hit by a train her neighborhood...I'm 13 and I'm still not over it.

Bridget

Reaction score
TRAINS. I have a huge fear of being hit by a train or many trains. I've had it since I was about 8 and a girl told me about a girl being hit by a train her neighborhood...I'm 13 and I'm still not over it.
Really? So whenever you are in the car and your mom or dad goes over a railroad track, do you get paranoid?

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
Really? So whenever you are in the car and your mom or dad goes over a railroad track, do you get paranoid?
VERY. I just got back from a short trip to Austria and we stayed right by a train track, and to make that worse we had to watch a train safety video at school the day before I posted that, what are the odds?

Bridget

Reaction score
VERY. I just got back from a short trip to Austria and we stayed right by a train track, and to make that worse we had to watch a train safety video at school the day before I posted that, what are the odds?
Wow, I am really sorry you have this fear.
OMG I love avatar! Flame Princess!

Reactions: mo