The Accident, The Guilt, The Confession and The Revival...

Misskermie

Reaction score
It didn't take as long as the last update, but never the less...

Miss Piggy, still upset about what she had done to "Mon Capitaine", was determined to get to the bottom of this. So, Fleet Scribbler's office was the next stop. "FLEET!" Piggy yelled, swinging his office doors open.
"Oh, hey Piggy baby." Scribbler said, not even taking eyes off his notepad.
"Don't you 'Piggy Baby' Me Scribbler! You been startin' rumours?"
"Of course, it's my job." He sighed.
"Recently?"
"Yeah."
"About Moi?"
"Nah, haven't done one of those in a few months. However, I could do an exclusive on you since I hear the frog croaked a few days ago."
Piggy tried to hold back tears again. Scribbler simply had no idea how much he hurt her with simple words of fact. "I'm afraid so..."
"Hey, I'm sorry, but if that means you're availible..." Scribbler got up, and took a slim finger to pull her chin closer. Piggy smacked his hand away.
"Shut up right now. Who told you Kermit was gone?"
"Some skirt and her boyfriend."
"WHAT Skirt and her boyfriend?" Piggy growled, which, both scared, and attracted Scribbler. When Piggy saw the little bit of passion in his eyes, she grabbed him by the collar, and glared into his eyes.
"I-I think er name was Peter... Deeter?"
"Skeeter?"
"Yeah, that's the ticket."
Piggy stared at him for a moment, then swiftly dropped him on the floor.
"Merci Fleet." Piggy gracefully exited the building, and before Piggy could make it home to interrogate Skeeter's brother Scooter, she got a phonecall.
Looking at her phone, she lightly smiled. "Jaz... Hello?"
"Hey Piggy... Robin's here... He... He wondering where his uncle is... Are you almost home?" Jaz sounded a bit shaky as she spoke.
"Oh, yes..." She had almost completely forgotten what she was supposed to tell him.
"Alright, see you when you get here... Bye..." Jaz hung up th phone, as Piggy prepared what she was going to say to the little angel.

Piggy approached the front door, and her hand shook as she reached for the doorknob. She wasn't ready to tell Robin yet, but she was a big girl now. She could do anything she put her mind to, and she had to do what she had to do.
She opened the door very slowly, but someone still managed to notice her, and that someone happened to be the happy little frog named Robin.
"Robbie..." She whispered, shedding a tear.
"Aunt Piggy, what's wrong...?" He asked.
Kermit and Piggy had never been officially married, but in Robin's happy little heart, Piggy would always be Aunt Piggy to him.
"Robbie, I need to talk to you... I-In private. Let's talk in Moi's room, ok?"
Robin nodded, assuming that 'Moi' meant me, for he never really kept up with Piggy's faux french much, but he just thought the language made Piggy even more interesting than he already thought she was. Once the two made it upstairs, they both sat on Miss Piggy's plush bed.
"Robbie, you know how you haven't really seem your Uncle lately?"
Robin nodded. "Yeah, where is he?"
"He... He's no longer with us sweetie..."
"Did he go on vacation or something?"
Piggy, though she was crying, could not help but smile at his innocence, bless his little green heart. "No sweetie, I mean... I mean your Uncle is no longer... living..."
Robin stared at her for a second. "Stop joking Aunt Piggy!" Robin nudged her playfully on the shoulder. After staring further, he realized that she wasn't kidding.
"No... No he's not!"
Piggy shed more tears, and nodded. "Yes he is Robbie..."
Robin didn't even hold back the tears he realeased as he buried himself into Piggy.
He was so small that Piggy could wrap her arms around him, and you wouldn't be able to see him... And that's just what's she did...
"I'm sorry Robbie..."
"No, no it's not your fault..."
Piggy cringed at the very words...
Yes it is Robbie, it's all my fault... Piggy thought.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Skeeter? That's doesn't ring a bell, but ok. Yayyyyy! You're back! I can't believe it.
Robin - Hi there! Can I come in?
Sure, Robin! I heard your Uncle Kermit's busy at London for now.
Robin - What's all this exictement?
Well, I was excited since Jaz updated another chapter. Now on to the chapter.

It didn't take as long as the last update, but never the less...
All right, Jaz show me the story as it continues.

Miss Piggy, still upset about what she had done to "Mon Capitaine", was determined to get to the bottom of this. So, Fleet Scribbler's office was the next stop. "FLEET!" Piggy yelled, swinging his office doors open.
Yes! She knew it!
Robin - Aunt Piggy knew what?
She knew that Fleet was spreading the rumors about your uncle.
Robin - Huh?
Let's just move on and keep reading.
Robin - Okay!

"Oh, hey Piggy baby." Scribbler said, not even taking eyes off his notepad.
"Don't you 'Piggy Baby' Me Scribbler! You been startin' rumours?"
"Of course, it's my job." He sighed.
"Recently?"
"Yeah."
"About Moi?"
"Nah, haven't done one of those in a few months. However, I could do an exclusive on you since I hear the frog croaked a few days ago."
Piggy tried to hold back tears again. Scribbler simply had no idea how much he hurt her with simple words of fact. "I'm afraid so..."
"Hey, I'm sorry, but if that means you're availible..." Scribbler got up, and took a slim finger to pull her chin closer. Piggy smacked his hand away.
"Shut up right now. Who told you Kermit was gone?"
"Some skirt and her boyfriend."
"WHAT Skirt and her boyfriend?" Piggy growled, which, both scared, and attracted Scribbler. When Piggy saw the little bit of passion in his eyes, she grabbed him by the collar, and glared into his eyes.
"I-I think er name was Peter... Deeter?"
"Skeeter?"
"Yeah, that's the ticket."
Piggy stared at him for a moment, then swiftly dropped him on the floor.
"Merci Fleet." Piggy gracefully exited the building, and before Piggy could make it home to interrogate Skeeter's brother Scooter, she got a phonecall.
Looking at her phone, she lightly smiled. "Jaz... Hello?"
"Hey Piggy... Robin's here... He... He wondering where his uncle is... Are you almost home?" Jaz sounded a bit shaky as she spoke.
"Oh, yes..." She had almost completely forgotten what she was supposed to tell him.
"Alright, see you when you get here... Bye..." Jaz hung up th phone, as Piggy prepared what she was going to say to the little angel.
Robin - I was with Jaz? She's sounds very nice.
Yep! And you finally come into the next section. Moving right along...

Piggy approached the front door, and her hand shook as she reached for the doorknob. She wasn't ready to tell Robin yet, but she was a big girl now. She could do anything she put her mind to, and she had to do what she had to do.
She opened the door very slowly, but someone still managed to notice her, and that someone happened to be the happy little frog named Robin.
You're in it now.
Robin - YAYYYYYYYYYY! (clears throat) Should we keep going?
Of course!

"Robbie..." She whispered, shedding a tear.
"Aunt Piggy, what's wrong...?" He asked.
Kermit and Piggy had never been officially married, but in Robin's happy little heart, Piggy would always be Aunt Piggy to him.
"Robbie, I need to talk to you... I-In private. Let's talk in Moi's room, ok?".
Uh-oh! That's doesn't sound good.
Robin - I don't understand French.
Right! Well, she meant "my" room. It happens to all fo us. When I hear, "We nned to talk," it's either good or bad. *beat* Let's just keep on reading.

Robin nodded, assuming that 'Moi' meant me, for he never really kept up with Piggy's faux french much, but he just thought the language made Piggy even more interesting than he already thought she was. Once the two made it upstairs, they both sat on Miss Piggy's plush bed.
"Robbie, you know how you haven't really seem your Uncle lately?"
Robin nodded. "Yeah, where is he?"
"He... He's no longer with us sweetie..."
"Did he go on vacation or something?"
Piggy, though she was crying, could not help but smile at his innocence, bless his little green heart. "No sweetie, I mean... I mean your Uncle is no longer... living..."
Robin stared at her for a second. "Stop joking Aunt Piggy!" Robin nudged her playfully on the shoulder. After staring further, he realized that she wasn't kidding.
"No... No he's not!"
Piggy shed more tears, and nodded. "Yes he is Robbie..."
Robin didn't even hold back the tears he realeased as he buried himself into Piggy.
He was so small that Piggy could wrap her arms around him, and you wouldn't be able to see him... And that's just what's she did...
"I'm sorry Robbie..."
"No, no it's not your fault..."
Piggy cringed at the very words...
Yes it is Robbie, it's all my fault... Piggy thought.
Robin - What happens next?
I don't know, but thank you for stopping by.
Robin, Well, I gotta get going. Uncle Kermit is probably worried about me.
Okay, bye Robin.

(once Robin leaves) Jaz, I feel so sorry for him. I want to hug him so bad. Post more! Chiao!

cjd874

Reaction score
First Fleet, now Skeeter? Is Piggy going to interrogate every single obscure Muppet out there? I could see Piggy interrogating Skeeter and Scooter, who lead her to J.P. Grosse.

Awwww I felt so bad for Robin. I love the relationship that Robin and "Aunt" Piggy have, and I wish it had been developed more when the Muppet Show and the classic movies were being filmed. It's so sad to read about his reaction to his uncle's "death." (I used quotation marks because I still think there might be the possibility of a twist at the end...) Anyhow, please continue! I can't wait to see more great writing.

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
:eek: and :cry: pretty much sum up my reaction... Excited to see what comes next!

Misskermie

Reaction score
NEXT

Piggy woke up the next day, and Robin was still a horrid wreck in her arms. Piggy slowly rubbed the back of his small head. "Robbie...?" Piggy whispered. He was still crying in his sleep. Piggy leaned back in her bed, and stared at the ceiling.
I've really screwed up this time... She thought.
Just at that moment, Robin woke up. "Aunt Piggy..." Robin got closer.
Piggy gave him her full attention, it was the least she could do.
"The funeral is today..."
She tilted her head a little.
"Funeral...? I wasn't told about that..." Piggy was planning on telling everyone what really happened when everyone was ALL together... Sure, it wouldn't be... The BEST occasion... But they deserve to know how stupid she was, and how her feelings caused her to... Kill...
"Should we get ready then?" Asked Robin, who managed to remove himself from Piggy's grip, in her time of thought.
"Why... Why yes, of course Robbie..." Piggy watched Robin leave the room, and closed the door behind her. She then sunk down to the ground.
I don't know if I can do this...

Later that day, everyone was in Kermit's home. The Swamp. The funeral was being held there. All the Muppets arrived wearing vibrant colors and designs, because Kermit's father wanted colors at his funeral... And Kermit wanted to follow in his footsteps. Everyone was saying nice things about Kermit about now...
First was Kermit's mother.
"Ever since Kermit was a child, he wanted bigger and better things than what was in the swamp. He deserved bigger and better... And I'm glad that... That he passed fulfilling his dreams to make millions of people happy..."
Then it was Gonzo.
"Kermit was like my best friend... Well... His OTHER best friend. Before Kermit came along, I felt like I was a nobody... I didn't know who I was... But Kermit reminded me that everyone has their differences... And I shouldn't feel different... So... I want to thank him for everything he's done for me... Thank you Kermit."
Next up was Fozzie.
"Kermit was my best friend in the whole wide world. He was an inspiration to us all, but sometimes, to me more than ever... When my jokes fell flat, he'd make a suggestion... And... Well, they were a lot better. Living without him will be difficult, but I hope he'll rest in peace..."
Then Jaz went up there.
"Ever since I was little, Kermit was always someone I could look up to. While we treated eachother like friends, he always was like a father to me... Thanks for everything Kermit. The lovers, the dreamers, and you."
And most importantly to Piggy's sensitivty, Robin.
"My Uncle Kermit has always been there for me... Especially after my own parents died... And occasionally I'd slip up and call him dad..."
Piggy watched him with wet cheeks and glistening eyes.
"And... my heart keeps telling me that this was no accident..."
Piggy's heart began to beat faster.
"But... If someone did do it... I.. I don't think I would feel any different about them... Too much..."
Piggy snapped out of it, and realized the few things Robin said, didn't really come out of his mouth.
"Aunt Piggy?"
Piggy redirected her attention to Robin.
"Would you like to say a few words?"
Piggy put on a light smile and walked up to the small stage built by her friends.
"Umm... Well... Kermie... Kermie was very important to me... More than... Than anyone else in the world. I loved him dearly... And I... I..." She couldn't go on... She was about to be in a violent tear shedding session in about three seconds...
Fozzie and Jaz ran up there to comfort her, because they already knew she was in tears. "I-I'm sorry, I can't do this..." Piggy ran off stage and hid near the river.
It's all my fault. I can't look his closet family and friends in the eyes and say, "Hey, I miss Kermit. I killed him by the way!" Piggy thought.

Hours later, Piggy noticed Kermit's easy-open coffin floating down. More tears began to fall. She stopped the coffin and hugged it.
"I'm sorry Kermie... And when I figure who posted that nonsense, I'll avenge you..."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh poor Piggy! Poor Kermie! Wirte more, please! Your fanfic is truly amazing (sniffs) and beautiful. Now my question is: "How is she exactly going to avenge Kermit?"

Misskermie

Reaction score
Happy easter my people...!
And April Fools day, which according to my sources, it's also Miss Piggy's birthday.
If thats wrong, blame the internet.
Because the internet is for-
:embarrassed: : Jaz, just write the story!
Yes my beloved! :flirt:

Chapter uh...
NEXT!

After the funeral, Piggy went straight to bed, bypassing anyone who tried to make her feel any better. (You could say she made a B-line for the bedroom :stick_out_tongue: )
Frankly, Piggy didn't think she deserved any kind of comfort.
She deserves the pain.
The suffering.
The loss of her very formidable appetite...
She deserved it.
These thoughts flooded her mind as she weeped, until the gift of sleep was presented to her. The poor diva was feeling the guilt... From the accident...

Piggy was alone. In a pitch black area.
No one to comfort her except for her own soul.
She searched frantically for someone to speak to until the light came on.
Everyone was pointing at her.
"We know what you have done..." The crowd spoke in an eerie, robotic tone, that was enough to scare Piggy. "You are guilty."
Piggy, horrified by the gothic distortion of her friends, simply shook her head.
"N-No, you don't understand, it was just an accident!"
"Guilty.... Guilty.... Guilty...." The crowd of people put their hands down, and slowly approached her in a zombie-like fashion, chanting in that very same robot voice.
"N-No! Go away!" Piggy tried to run, but she was surrounded.
In the middle of it all, she heard one voice.
"Aunt Piggy, I know it was an accident."
Piggy could almost cry.
The one who was hurt the most was the most forgiving. It almost made not a grain of sense. In the middle of her thinking, the crowd toppled over her, carrying her through the pitch black hole, until some scenery faded in. It was... The window...
Piggy was in a panic, she saw wherethis was going, but their grip was oh, so tight!
"Let's see how you like it!" The crowd chanted, as they tossed Piggy out the window.
She screamed until...

She woke up the next morning, in a cold sweat, with her heart beating out of her chest, observing how her plush bed sheets had gotten tangled up with her limbs while she was at rest.
At least it was just a dream... She thought.
Piggy slipped out of bed, recieving a shock from her silk pajamas, which kind of made her giggle for the first time in a few days. She slipped on her slippers, and put on her robe. If you gave her a crown, you could call her the morning princess.
She walked downstairs, watching everyone happily eating their breakfast, and watching as Gonzo and Fozzie engaged in an arm wrestling contest. Piggy laughed to herself, knowing which of her friends would win.
Well, they're in a good mood. Now's a better time than ever... Piggy thought.
Piggy took a deep breath, and cleared her throught.
"Attention everyone..." Piggy said, almost in a whisper.
The chatter contined.
"Um... excuse me..."She said a little louder.
They still continued to socialize.
"Um... H-Hey!" Piggy was trying desperately not to yell. But she got Foo Foo's attention.
The Muppets still continued to chatter, and hey! Look at that! Fozzie won.
"HEY!!! COOL IT!!!" Piggy shouted.
Everyone immediately directed their attention to the porcine princess.
"Um... Thank you..." Piggy cleared her throught. "Now, for the past few days, I don't think I was very honest with you guys... I... There's something I think you should know. I-"
Before Piggy could finish, a cop knocked down the door.
"Stop! You're under arrest!"

cjd874

Reaction score
OH NO!!! How did the cops find out? What are the Muppets going to do? How is Piggy going to react? Will this be another Great Muppet Caper situation, only without Kermit OR Piggy?
Please continue!