Questions about anything

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Is it normal to be nervous about getting braces? I'm getting them next spring so Idk what to expect.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't blame you for being nervous about that, it's a big thing to deal with having metal all over your mouth for a couple of years. The most important thing I remember from my time with braces is to definitely follow the rules about cleaning and food your orthodontist gives you, it makes things so much easier.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why are so many websites going out of their way to NOT give you notifications, or at the very least, make them as hard to find/use as possible?

Misskermie

Reaction score
What does it mean when your eyes vibrate?

That happened to me earlier.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Why am I staying up to keep checking my bank account online to see if my direct deposit took effect yet when I know I need to sleep? When will I learn?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Why are the instruction books for 3DS games so much shorter (content-wise) than old instruction books? They seem to only give basics, with no sections on characters or levels.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Why are the instruction books for 3DS games so much shorter (content-wise) than old instruction books? They seem to only give basics, with no sections on characters or levels.
I think that's because they kinda give the same information that's in there in game now.