So... Sesame Street Season 44!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I doubt she'll actually say or do anything, but it's great they put her in there of all characters.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I think it is, if you're talking about the description for episode 4411, which includes a picture of Sesame cast members clad in Count costumes.
yeah, it was an error on the web, now they put the right episode description!!!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Also, in case anyone was wondering who has assumed the role of Puppet Captain, it is now Matt Vogel.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
OH! They're remaking older episodes then. Something they should consider more. And, frankly, from a LOT earlier than season 33.

I've read the description of the upcoming episode and it's not even a remake of that; it's a lesson about parental pressure. No, really.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It isn't?

Still... if they're strapped for episode ideas, remaking older episodes with newer characters doesn't seem like a terrible idea. I mean, we will know, but the kids who watch the show won't. It's exactly what they do for Doraemon.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Wow, this season not only looks promising, but it's bound to be quite awesome. I'm really looking forward to it! Pretty much every street story sounds worth watching, and I really can't wait to see them. It also looks like The Count will be making an appearance in the Word of the Day segment about imagination, Bert will be appearing in the segments about fabulous and unique, and Ernie will be appearing in the segment about unique. Seriously, name one time that these 3 have ever appeared in ANY of the Word of the Day segments! But the one I'm really looking forward to, is the robot segment, because it features Kunal Nayaar (aka Raj from The Big Bang Theory- one of my all-time favorite non Henson related shows), and Grover (who doesn't love his roles in these segments?)!

As usual, I hope we eventually get some info on the Jerry tribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.