Who performed the following charcters:

-the 4 doo-wops
-Boppity
-Jack's horse
-the singing sword
-the purple dragon
-Nigel
-Lenny the Lizard

Also, which specific ingredients/toppings does the Swedish Chef put on the pizza?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
4 Doo-Wops: Frank Oz, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz
Boppity: Jerry Nelson
Jack's Horse: Jerry Nelson
Singing Sword: Louise Gold
Dragon: Dave Goelz
Nigel: Doesn't Speak
Lenny Lizard: Doesn't Speak

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Who performed the following charcters:
-the 4 doo-wops: same four who played the "Chattanooga Choo-Choo" singers (it's the same puppets for this sketch, just different outfits)
-Boppity: Jim
-Jack's horse: Jerry
-the singing sword: hadn't decided, either Richard or Louise; can't remember if the sword was supposed to be male or female (I think it was male)
-the purple dragon: Dave
-Nigel: doesn't speak
-Lenny the Lizard: doesn't speak

Also, which specific ingredients/toppings does the Swedish Chef put on the pizza?
Haven't decided. He puts crazy things on it aside from the usual pizza toppings, such as a rubber chicken, sausages, paper clips, hamburger buns and bicycle tire.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
SKETCH: “Knight in Shining Armor”- Jack, as Sir Gilford, receives word from a peasant woman (Miss Mousey) that he must rescue Maid Piggy from the Purple Dragon. Riding atop his noble steed (the Muppet horse) and armed with the (Muppet) Singing Sword, he must cross the ‘Troll Bridge’ and answer the riddle of the Troll (Gonzo) before reaching the Purple Dragon’s lair. Unfortunately, once he does battle with the dragon, the dragon accidentally throws Miss Piggy over his shoulder instead of dropping her into Jack’s arms (“That wasn’t supposed to go this way!”) and she ends up in bandages courtesy of a roving medic- Dr. Bob! (MP: “Oh, no.”)
Was the purple dragon the one who sang in "You've Got a Friend" in the Vincent Price episode?

P

Philip Kippel

TotallySpiesFan said:
Was the purple dragon the one who sang in "You've Got a Friend" in the Vincent Price episode?
FYI, that purple dragon-like frackle is the puppet that evolved into Lenny the Lizard.

Also, Gorgon Heap, since Paul Reveare wasn't created until the Bob Hope episode, here's a wild idea for who Jack could ride in that sketch instead: Leroy the Donkey!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
No, the purple dragon who was next to Julie Andrews in the cold opening of her episode; also doubled as a lion in "There's a New Sound".

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
FYI, that purple dragon-like frackle is the puppet that evolved into Lenny the Lizard.

Also, Gorgon Heap, since Paul Reveare wasn't created until the Bob Hope episode, here's a wild idea for who Jack could ride in that sketch instead: Leroy the Donkey!
Not a bad idea to use Leroy. I'll have to consider that.

Also, all the links I posted to pics of Gilford have disappeared, so here's his Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Gilford

Princeton

Reaction score
Nice to see you around hwere again, Dave! Which outlines are close to completion? You haven't posted any in a while (no worries, though; I know you're busy).

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's another wonderful outline Dave.
The best part is the cold opening with Thog. I can just picture it.:big_grin:

You could have been another terrific writer for TMS in real life in my honest opinion Dave.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Thanks, Bill!

As far as the cold opening, I was just kinda going down the list of which big monsters hadn't been used in actual cold openings, since that was the trend in early Season Two.