Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I will amend what I said about the royal weddings, I guess for some people it’s a happy news story and a break from all the usual depressing stuff around them. It’s not everyone’s thing of course.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So with yet another school shooting, it would seem that whatever little wheels that may exist inside the heads of Trumpsters have begun turning, as they seem to have figured out exactly what the problem is. . . .

These school shootings that happen all the time now, despite always having guns, is all a great big conspiracy set up by Democrats to continue to push their Gun Control agenda. That's right. Sandy Hook, Parkland, and now this? All staged by Democrats.

Wow. Who knew Trumpsters were capable of thinking for themselves?

Oh wait. This is what Fox News is feeding them. Never mind.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The shooter also had guns along with bombs and explosive devices. And now nine people are dead.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Too many congressional republicans, and some democrats, are more afraid of the gun lobby than they are of children dying. They are complicit in today's school deaths. No one is saying they want to get rid of all guns, but we must do better as a nation. Our leaders are bought and owned by the NRA that won't even allow a larger conversation because that will impact their bottom line. FACT: Doing the same thing only reaps the same results. It's the very definition of insanity. We must do differently. Congress must have this uncomfortable conversation no matter how much it could hurt their campaign funding. Congress must make a change. Congress must do better by us and our nation's children. This is absolutely shameful and the reason why it hasn't been adequately addressed is transparent.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Now 10 are killed and 10 wounded.

Update: Alleged shooter ID'ed in Texas high school attack that left 10 dead.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
And nobody seemed to take the slightest notice the shooter was dressed in a full-length trench coat in 90 degree heat. No students, no faculty or administrators, nobody.
It also strikes me as the cruelest of ironies-
after the Parkland shooting, the Santa Fe students staged a walkout in support, and strove to talk to the "loner" kids to prevent any further tragedies.
But here we are...