Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm starting to get the impression a great many Trump supporters truly did not know politicians were as corrupt as they are. They believed them more than most all their lives. They're just now realizing how much they've been conned over the years. But sadly, they've rushed right back into being conned with a game show host.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah. Some people out there are even saying they would trust Trump more than they would Jesus Christ. :crazy:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah. Some people out there are even saying they would trust Trump more than they would Jesus Christ. :crazy:
That was that idiot on CNN (ironically not even from here originally, lol). Thankfully the other supporters were visibly disgusted.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Speaking of Trump, Bill Gates has recently described his meetings with him. Odd, but did we expect anything else?

jvcarroll

Reaction score

Just thought I'd share this song. The album and Monae are both blowing up right now and for good reason. This song is fantastic and hits all of the marks of forgotten or challenged people that make America what it is!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yeah the royals are only good for tourism at this point.

Ugh....just had the worst online encounter with a Trump supporter. Possibly of all time. Don't get me wrong, I've had bad encounters with liberals too. But this one...man...I mean social media truly gives the worst specimens of humanity the spotlight. First this delightful person goes on a "Obama was a Muslim traitor!" rant. When I questioned her weak grasp on reality, I got treated to a bevy of insults about how I look far older than my age, am "senile," need "wrinkle cream," and need to "look for a man." And if I believe Trump cheated on his wife, it must be because I personally never had a faithful boyfriend. I mean...wow...I know she was just being a jerk, but I admit, I am pretty sensitive about my looks, and got more upset than I probably should have. When this "person" demanded a thank you for her service to the country, I informed her she would never get one from me (nor from Trump if she were captured, heh), her service was null and void as far as I was concerned, and I'd rather have an ugly face than a hideous soul such as hers. (Yes, this is sadly what happens when women get together, lol.) This lovely person then apparently blocked me. I admit, part of me felt bad (far worse than she did probably). If she really is a veteran she might be going through a rough time. On the other hand, her conspiracy theory garbage did deserve to be called out. And she didn't need to take it all to such a cruel place. It's scary how easy that is for some people. You know, I was happier before social media, before I had to find out that such people existed in this world.
A pretty face can't hide an ugly heart.