Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
A friend of mine with autism had been wanting to see some Sesame Street street scene videos. Sesame Maniac and MattAKASchfiftyThree uploaded these before, but they were blocked worldwide by Sesame Workshop (and now WMG blocked some of them, too). Some of the episodes my friend wants are as follows:
  1. Granny Bird Might Visit
  2. Big Bird Watches Barkley
  3. The Yak Ballet
  4. Telly's Disguise Kit
  5. Where Are All The Triangle Lovers?
  6. Oscar And Sloppy Misses Slimey
  7. Slimey's Birthday In Space
  8. Big Bird Looks For Answers
  9. Slimey Comes Home
  10. Welcoming Alan!
  11. Telly And Baby Bear Take Turns Wearing Papa Bear's Hat
  12. Mumford Transports Telly
  13. Big Bird Wants To Change His Name (full street scene video)
  14. Big Bird And Snuffy Make A Movie For The Animal Film Festival (if Any Del has a higher quality of it)
  15. Telly Gets An E-mail From A Mystery Friend
  16. A Day With Big Bird And The Birdketeers (with slide puzzle and Suzie Kabloozie commentary by Big Bird, Ernie, and the birdketeers).
They're on this playlist of 90s episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEC7-7pFPC7K4alHs7mBxXw_-VjFhNfQJ

Also, Sesame Maniac replied to my friend, saying "Stop flooding me with the same requests! If videos were pulled of on YouTube, I can't and WILL not re-upload them. This is my last responding of your annoying requests!" That's the problem. Sesame Maniac can't and will not reupload his episodes once they're pulled off of YouTube. And once these get taken off, they might be gone forever unless someone has a backup. I'm not the one wanting these episodes, but does anyone have any of these 16 episodes (listed above) downloaded to their harddrives and can they put up a Google Drive link of these episodes for my friend if you guys happen to have these episodes? My friend wants to see these episodes and he's wanting to watch them so badly.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Just a small heads up.

So, it looks as if (with Warner owning the home video rights) WMG now possibly owns music rights to the album's.

I know many songs had different audio tracks when they were released on album's, but I would say that still puts risk at some skits being blocked regardless of different audio tracks.

I already got one of my videos blocked (the ha ha hee hee song) and David AKA tpirman1982 got his upload of What's my part blocked (@BuddyBoy600alt claims it was taken down fully.... But knowing his little history of making up false assumptions, I'm not buying it. I'm convinced for now it's just blocked).

So, I urge everyone this. If there's a Sesame Street skit/s/ that you love and either A) hasn't been uploaded by Sesame Workshop or B) has but has the unfortunate status of a crappy upload (beginning cut too early or ending cut too early) and it was released on an album, I encourage you to download it/them as soon as possible before it's at risk of being blocked (I'm furious that they're now starting to block videos, but what can you do?).
I got as many Season 1-4 Muppet stuff from 1969-1972 downloaded to my harddrive before they pulled some of the clips off of YouTube.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Also, I was shocked finding a Herry Monster lookalike in that Brazillian-Portuguese TV show "Castelo Rá-Tim-Bum" at 10:24. I bet Sesame Workshop is gonna sue the show over misuse of that character. ****

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Also, I was shocked finding a Herry Monster lookalike in that Brazillian-Portuguese TV show "Castelo Rá-Tim-Bum" at 10:24. I bet Sesame Workshop is gonna sue the show over misuse of that character. ****
Good find. Herry there appears to have mop fur instead of his original fuzzy fur and even supports fingers with nails and different palates in his mouth for some reason. It looked like the company got permission from Sesame Workshop to make him like that for the portuguese puppet show. We'll find out and see what happens to it.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Good find. Herry there appears to have mop fur instead of his original fuzzy fur and even supports fingers with nails and different palates in his mouth for some reason. It looked like the company got permission from Sesame Workshop to make him like that for the portuguese puppet show. We'll find out and see what happens to it.
You forgot he also had teeth.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Found another one that features Herry.
I suspect that he was part of the show which you'll probably find him in a number of episodes even though he's normally a Sesame Street monster.

EDIT: As part of the suspect, this monster is named "Mau" (known as Bad in English).

Last edited:

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sesame 101 just got hit with a copyright strike by WMG for posting Learning About Letters. 2 more strikes, He is banned from Youtube! :mad::eek::boo:

Muzzarino

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sesame 101 just got hit with a copyright strike by WMG for posting Learning About Letters. 2 more strikes, He is banned from Youtube! :mad::eek::boo:
What message does it popup when you try to watch the special? If it's the "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG", then it means they sent a DMCA notice to YouTube and he has a strike?

The blocking is done with YouTube's Content ID system.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
What message does it popup when you try to watch the special? If it's the "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG", then it means they sent a DMCA notice to YouTube and he has a strike?
I clicked on the video, And it did read "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG". And yes, I think he did get a copyright strike. This is why I don't post Sesame Street on Youtube anymore. I had to give it up in 2013. Now I back up most of the Sesame Street clips and post them on Twitch. I am very worried about the Sesame Street fans on Youtube. Even the ones I have from my DVD collection, I post them on Twitch.