Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Muzzarino

Reaction score
yeah but you don't know what they do in SW and they wouldn't have taken it down if they didnt have the rights but you do not know for sure if they do or don't
That's why there needs to be a law to require companies like WMG and SW to publish the information about it on their website and be posted on the news articles so we know that it's correct which means no partnership secrets allowed.

gravy

Reaction score
That's why there needs to be a law to require companies like WMG and SW to publish the information about it on their website and be posted on the news articles so we know that it's correct which means no partnership secrets allowed.
it's their right to keep whatever they want personal.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Hi everybody...I've returned! Actually, I never really went away but I had a heck of a time trying to remember my password, LOL..

I don't post as much on YouTube as I used to but I'm still around... Glad to see that they still get good responses :smile:

gravy

Reaction score
Hi everybody...I've returned! Actually, I never really went away but I had a heck of a time trying to remember my password, LOL..

I don't post as much on YouTube as I used to but I'm still around... Glad to see that they still get good responses :smile:
Heyyyy welcome back!

Any Del

Reaction score

Its a pleasure seeing you again Sesame Maniac! :smile:

hooperfan

Reaction score
It's too bad this album didn't get remastered for iTunes or Amazon: