Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

hooperfan

Reaction score
In that episode, I found an English version of the AMs Building a Clubhouse. Originally I posted that one in Arabic from before.
It's funny because I posted that just before you did, LOL.. .Oh well, these things happen

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
It's funny because I posted that just before you did, LOL.. .Oh well, these things happen
No, I posted it before YOU did, silly. I posted it by the split-second I checked my notifications, and within only a minute later, I saw YOU post it before I did! XD

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
No, I posted it before YOU did, silly. I posted it by the split-second I checked my notifications, and within only a minute later, I saw YOU post it before I did! XD
I mean, I saw YOU post it after I did! (pardon my mispelling mistake...)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But no, seriously. Stop making up conspiracy theories and **** like this.

Look, it sucks that WMG has been blocking (BLOCKING! NOT. TAKING. DOWN. VIDEOS), but if they own the rights to the Sesame Street album's (which I assume they do now with them owning the home video rights), there's nothing we can do about it. Yeah, it sucks videos have been blocked, but they still have a right to block them. If videos mean that much to you, start downloading them. You can't just assume non-partner videos will be up forever.