Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
How many of you people on here other than me have had to put up with 1,000 spoiled brats on YouTube who just say so rudely "GIMME 100 EPISODES NOW!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU GIMME 'EM 'TIL I GET MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then they get away with it by reposting your stuff without your permission? :crazy::insatiable:
I'm pretty sure we all have, so cut it out with your frequent vents about other people on YouTube being ungrateful and demanding- none of us like it anymore than you do, so I'd suggest you knock it off.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we all have, so cut it out with your frequent vents about other people on YouTube being ungrateful and demanding- none of us like it anymore than you do, so I'd suggest you knock it off.
Okay, okay, I'll knock it off.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Okay, okay, I'll knock it off.
I'm serious. We've had countless talks about how @Schfifty and @hooperfan constantly have to deal with all these ungrateful YouTubers breathing down their necks to upload obscure clips, or reupload clips that received copyright strikes from SW. Similarly, poor @D'Snowth gets pestered to reupload clips that he got copyright strikes for, but he's unable to do so not only because of the copyright strikes but also because his materials aren't working as well as they used to...yet nobody seems to accept this fact.

So, the answer to your question is simply yes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Similarly, poor @D'Snowth gets pestered to reupload clips that he got copyright strikes for, but he's unable to do so not only because of the copyright strikes but also because his materials aren't working as well as they used to...yet nobody seems to accept this fact.
Nope.

"Well, ok, mabe u can upload them some other time, k?"

"U don't have 2 now, just soon plz."

"Wen wil u change ur mind and upload ur SS eps?"

"U can upload them on Dailymotion instead, dey don't have copyright strikes."

"U can send them 2 me directly so I can have dem."

"I'll pay for a new device and send it 2 u so u can do this."

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I'm serious. We've had countless talks about how @Schfifty and @hooperfan constantly have to deal with all these ungrateful YouTubers breathing down their necks to upload obscure clips, or reupload clips that received copyright strikes from SW. Similarly, poor @D'Snowth gets pestered to reupload clips that he got copyright strikes for, but he's unable to do so not only because of the copyright strikes but also because his materials aren't working as well as they used to...yet nobody seems to accept this fact.

So, the answer to your question is simply yes.
I see. Previously, Edward Gelenter was pestering me to get more and MORE clips from Sesame Workshop's archive, and I told him no, and was about ready to block him at the time. Now he calmed down and controlled himself... At least. :rolleyes:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Nope.

Also, if I may add, when Rohail told me to get @hooperfan to send him more and MORE episodes, I told him NO for good. :wink:

I found out @hooperfan had had a TOUGH rivalry with Rohail and blocked him. And Rohail still kept trying to harass him and soon caused a HUGE caper that drove @hooperfan BANANAS. Good thing @hooperfan managed to get away from and BLOCK Rohail for good... :smile::wink:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Also, if I may add, when Rohail told me to get @hooperfan to send him more and MORE episodes, I told him NO for good. :wink:

I found out @hooperfan had had a TOUGH rivalry with Rohail and blocked him. And Rohail still kept trying to harass him and soon caused a HUGE caper that drove @hooperfan BANANAS. Good thing @hooperfan managed to get away from and BLOCK Rohail for good... :smile::wink:
At least Rohail is patience.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Nope.

And it's sad to think the video you posted asking people to stop requesting reuploading SS didn't help.

Interesting situations. Though I often wonder how Rohail gets access to all those full or partial episodes he constantly uploads. What does he give other people in return?

@D'Snowth "I know you said your reasons why you took them down, as well as why you aren't re-uploading them anytime soon, and I totally, like COMPLETLY understand 100 percent and respect your decision.... But can you upload them anyway because I said so? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!"
Well played, my man! Well played! :wink:

At least Rohail is patience.
Most of the time.