Reaction score
Nope.

"Well, ok, mabe u can upload them some other time, k?"

"U don't have 2 now, just soon plz."

"Wen wil u change ur mind and upload ur SS eps?"

"U can upload them on Dailymotion instead, dey don't have copyright strikes."

"U can send them 2 me directly so I can have dem."

"I'll pay for a new device and send it 2 u so u can do this."
The irony is it was I who upload the rest of @D'Snowth remanding SS episodes he sent to me. He use to have even more due to him upload every Season 1 episode of EW back in 2012. But they'll never know.... Thanks again!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

This just came up - unfortunately, it's from Turkey.

Still happy to see it visually!

But anyway:

"WAHHH!!!111!! WAHHH!!!111! I WANT DIS IN ENGWISH CUZ ITZ SUCH A WARE CWIP!111!!! WESWIE MOSTWY WITH KERMIT DA FWOG!!!!1111!!!! WAHHH!!!!1111!!!!

PumpkinJ

Reaction score

This just came up - unfortunately, it's from Turkey.

Still happy to see it visually!

But anyway:

"WAHHH!!!111!! WAHHH!!!111! I WANT DIS IN ENGWISH CUZ ITZ SUCH A WARE CWIP!111!!! WESWIE MOSTWY WITH KERMIT DA FWOG!!!!1111!!!! WAHHH!!!!1111!!!!
Yo, dude, I already covered that in the Leslie Mostly Show with Guy Smiley thread. XD

Anyway, everytime I find clips that are not yet available in English, I don't care. I LUV FOREIGN-DUBBED CLIPS!!!! =D

If a foreign-dubbed clip spontaneously surfaces in English, I'm gonna download the English clip as quick as I can and replace the foreign dub. ;D

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Also, here's another clip I thought of bringing up beforehand.

And this one's in Dutch.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, I remember seeing that bizzarre clip way back in middle school.

I wasn't even sure if that was an actual clip from the show.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Some of you may not know this, but I read Heather Ferriera's comment on this B&W video of Dialing-For-Prizes Movie, and it says:

"Sesame Workshop (the former CTW) suffered a very serious fire decades ago that destroyed a great deal of their Sesame Street archives 1969-1995 or so and almost all of their Electric Company 1971-1976. In many cases, their black and white kinescope back-ups were all that survived. Many of us CTW fans, however, have excellent color records of the show we recorded whenever they were broadcast before this fire."

I'm sure not all of the content was lost from the fire, but I looked around the Internet for any documented source if there was ever a fire at Sesame Workshop having occurred, and I haven't found one. So I don't know if a fire actually happened at Sesame Workshop that time, and most of you have been thinking MOST of the Sesame Street and Electric Company content was stored away in the archives and never publicly released. I know that the studio set and puppets for Sesamstraße (the German coproduction of Sesame Street) was destroyed in a fire during 1988. Does anyone know of that fire incident at Sesame Workshop that happened back in the day? Because judging by that B&W copy of Episode 0179 being the only version of the episode that is available to the public, I'm sure (by proof from reading above) that the color version was possibly lost. So I can assume a lot of episode backups that Sesame Workshop has in their archives may be B&W kinescopes for sure.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
179 being "lost" is, again, just speculation until further confirmed.

Heather's comment had nothing to back up her claim, so I personally believe that was just a made up conspiracy theory.

I don't mean to be rude, but can we please stop making up false assumptions like this until we actually have some proof? Because the whole "insert episode or skit here is lost or destroyed because it's not publicly available" is getting old and it's just going to start rumors and ****.

Last edited:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
179 being "lost" is, again, just speculation until further confirmed.

Heather's comment had nothing to back up her claim, so I personally believe that was just a made up conspiracy theory.

I don't mean to be rude, but can we please stop making up false assumptions like this until we actually have some proof? Because the whole "insert episode or skit here is lost or destroyed because it's not publicly available" is getting old and it's just going to start rumors and ****.
Dude, I know the stuff is not lost. But first of all, when has a fire EVER happened at Sesame Workshop? Whoever read an article source somewhere confirming whether or not that a fire destroyed Sesame Workshop's archives? Was it erroneously reported that Sesame Workshop suffered a very serious fire? Heather may be thinking that might've happened, but she could be wrong.