Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
People really don't get it. Private companies have a right to ban any content they want, consistently or inconsistently with bias or not. The beauty of America and free speech is that people then have a right to try to create or find new forums where they can continue if they choose to do so. I don't owe anyone a free press on my own Facebook page.
I agree with you, but on the other hand, people have a right to voice their opinions on how a private company handles itself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what that has to do with a discussion about the rights and limits of artistic freedom and expression.
Since you seem to be suffering from selective amnesia, he's refering to the period of time where it was announced the older castmembers of SS were "fired" from the show (even though they really weren't, and if you've paid attention to their YouTube channel, you'll see they've been appearing in new videos this past year), you went on a non-stop tirade about it for several weeks, and argued with everybody who would seemingly challenge your opinion, or even told you to let it go since you had trouble doing so.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
our country is on the brink of a Civil War!

Three things that will drive this country to said war:
1. Racism
2. Freedom of Speach, and the right to bare arms
3. The Church losing its power

The only thing that will save this country from civil war is a great revival, and moving of God!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
our country is on the brink of a Civil War!
Dwayne, buddy, our country has been the brink of a Civil War since Trump announced he was running, thus enboldening the racists that were hiding in the woodwork, because they felt he was giving them freedom of expression again.
Three things that will drive this country to said war:
1. Racism
2. Freedom of Speach, and the right to bare arms
3. The Church losing its power
Not sure how #3 applies. We have Separation of Church and State for a reason. It's really best that the church not have so much political power.
The only thing that will save this country from civil war is a great revival, and moving of God!
That much, I'll agree with. We need God's Divine Intervention.

Censored

Reaction score
Since you seem to be suffering from selective amnesia, he's refering to the period of time where it was announced the older castmembers of SS were "fired" from the show (even though they really weren't, and if you've paid attention to their YouTube channel, you'll see they've been appearing in new videos this past year), you went on a non-stop tirade about it for several weeks, and argued with everybody who would seemingly challenge your opinion, or even told you to let it go since you had trouble doing so.
Again, what does that have to do with what I was talking about?

Censored

Reaction score
I agree with you, but on the other hand, people have a right to voice their opinions on how a private company handles itself.
Except when they try to say it's a violation of their First Amendment rights, it shows they have absolutely no understanding about the Constitution, the government, free speech, or private industry.