Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Man Censored you seem to be a very angry person. As a moderate republican I do not hate Democrats. In fact I love this country and I love those who have opposing views as long as it is not violent like ANTIFA. I really hope you can learn to love thy neighbor and don't disregard those with different views. :smile:

Censored

Reaction score
Man Censored you seem to be a very angry person. As a moderate republican I do not hate Democrats. In fact I love this country and I love those who have opposing views as long as it is not violent like ANTIFA. I really hope you can learn to love thy neighbor and don't disregard those with different views. :smile:
And I don’t hate conservatives as long as they are not violent like the neo-Nazis. Currently, moderate Republicans do not seem to be wanted in their own party.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I agree Neo Nazis and White Supremacists are scum of the earth same as ANTIFA and Black Supremacists. Anyone who believes their race is superior is wrong. But i disagree Moderate republicans are wanted in the party.

Censored

Reaction score
I agree Neo Nazis and White Supremacists are scum of the earth same as ANTIFA and Black Supremacists. Anyone who believes their race is superior is wrong. But i disagree Moderate republicans are wanted in the party.
As long as they agree with Trump.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
And I don’t hate conservatives as long as they are not violent like the neo-Nazis. Currently, moderate Republicans do not seem to be wanted in their own party.
The Republican party is devided as much as the country is.

Censored

Reaction score
Most African American advocacy groups are not trying to make their race superior; they are simply fighting for equality. White power groups, on the other hand, are trying to maintain their race’s unfair advantage. Sorry, but it’s not an even playing filed. One group was brought here in chains and it has had ripple effects throughout the generations.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing I will agree with what @Buff Beaker has said is that, yes, ANTIFA is really making things worse than they are better. Granted, we could say that the right supporting and promoting fascism is a broad stroke of exaggerated hyperbole, but you have to admit, a lot of the extremists in the alt-right are the ones who go around crowing things like, "You have to worship my God, support my President, speak my language, celebrate my holidays, look like me, dress like me, act like me, and if you don't like it, then get out of my country and go back where you came from!" Not only that, but it also seems like even the average rightwinger has no problem with this kind of behavior, whatsoever, which kind of brings to mind this exchange from an incredibly dated episode of M*A*S*H dealing with a gay soldier:

FRANK: Don't you understand? The man is not normal!
HAWKEYE: What's "normal," Frank?
FRANK: Normal is everybody doing the same thing as everybody else.
TRAPPER: What about individuality?
FRANK: Individuality's fine, as long as we all do it together.

But, okay. Let's just say that the right feels more comfortable with conformity. That being said, however, ANTIFA is, perhaps, the one far left group that does take things way too far, and they have a tendancy to bring about just as much violence as the actual hate groups they're fighting against like KKK, White Supremacy, the Aryan Brotherhood, etc. If anything, ANTIFA is a walking example of contradiction: abolishing fascism is their conformity.

As for Censored, he actually got something right again, for once: blacks are not trying to make theirs a superior race, nor is that the reason why they're having so many protests and demonstrations . . . but a lot of these white groups are, and my theory is that with statistics showing that by mid-century, blacks in America will be the new majority, and whites will be the new minority, they're probably afraid that if that happens, then blacks will suddenly turn the tables and start oppressing whites in the same way they oppressed blacks in history, and that may explain why their racist behavior and drive for genocide against minorities has taken quite an increase in recent years. It also doesn't help that, once again, Trump appeals himself to these groups, even going so far as to calling the white extremists, "Some very fine people," while calling the black victims protesting racial injustice, "Sons of b!+c#3$."

MWoO

Reaction score
But yes, let’s all just keep more of our money and invest it in that reliable stock market. As if everyone even has something to invest.
Hey, stupid, you can invest in more than just randomly picked stocks. You can invest in realestate and rent out your property to make an income. You can invest in safer options like a mutual fund (which utilizes the stock market, but in a very diversified way). You can put money into a COD for a small but sure increase. Some people invest by buying things that they can sell later at a higher cost like jewelry or even antique furniture. ****, you can buy gold bars and stick them under your mattress for all I care.

I happened to have action figures that I could sell off. Yes, that is also a form of investment. I had an old marvel build-a-figure that I sold off for a couple of hundred, among other things. I had an asset that went up in value over time and I sold it for a profit. Thats all investing means you insipid twit.

Its not evil to keep money you earned.

So tell me, why was the unemployment program inefficient? Didn’t pay you enough? Didn’t pay you quickly enough, efficiently enough? Held you accountable? Why should it be so easy? You’d probably still be on it if it was. You’re arguing against your very point. In any case, it was good enough to go to when you needed it. Now it’s a horrible thing because you’re not in a position of needing it. Typical conservative. It’s all about them. Total hypocrisy.
Does it hurt your back to have your head so far up your own ***?

I didnt say the program should be abolished. I said the program was poorly run and that I could have done a better job managing my own money. During my first appointment I was told to bring my resume. The person there looked at it, said it was too long, and said it needed to be one page. I asked what he thought I should cut. He said he didnt know, brushed off further questions, and just told me to go to the library to find out. He asked me what field I was searching in, updated my profile, and I left. He didnt set me up for any jobs. He didnt contact any employers. He didnt do an interview skill building or anything of substance. If he had, at least I would have found the appointment worthwhile.

2nd appointment. Was not told to bring my resume. There was no follow up to see if I had gotten it to one page. I brought it anyway. I had researched, on my own, how to update it. I did so using non-government websites and videos. A different agent looked at it and gave no feedback other than it was good. I was told to bring my work history. She said I didnt need to because it was on the computer.... ok fine.

I had not applied for anything the previous week due to an injury. She said I had applied the previous week. I said I had not and she argued and said I did..... so basically I could have claimed benefits for a week I did not qualify for. I showed her the last date i had applied and that it did not fall within that week. We chatted, she signed my email address up for a job search site, and she said i would have no more appointments.

She basically showed me that they really didnt check stuff and that what little checking they did was now stopping. So i said screw it. I claimed for weeks I did not qualify, stopped posting my documentation, and just did what I wanted.

Why didnt I just stay on it for another 3 months that I had left? Because I didnt want to be a non-contributor and wanted to work, not because it was too hard to stay on it, you uncouth swine.

This is why I take issue with some government programs and how they are run. If unemployment agents are there to check on you and make sure you don't abuse the system, fine. If they are there to provide assistance in your job search and help set you up on interviews, fine. But if the agents do nothing of substance than all the program does is funnel money you paid back to you in an inefficiant way.

So yes, I used the system and have a negative opinion of it. How else would I form an opinion on how it works if I didnt experience how it works, dumbass?

Censored

Reaction score
Hey, stupid, you can invest in more than just randomly picked stocks. You can invest in realestate and rent out your property to make an income. You can invest in safer options like a mutual fund (which utilizes the stock market, but in a very diversified way). You can put money into a COD for a small but sure increase. Some people invest by buying things that they can sell later at a higher cost like jewelry or even antique furniture. ****, you can buy gold bars and stick them under your mattress for all I care.

I happened to have action figures that I could sell off. Yes, that is also a form of investment. I had an old marvel build-a-figure that I sold off for a couple of hundred, among other things. I had an asset that went up in value over time and I sold it for a profit. Thats all investing means you insipid twit.

Its not evil to keep money you earned.

Does it hurt your back to have your head so far up your own ***?

I didnt say the program should be abolished. I said the program was poorly run and that I could have done a better job managing my own money. During my first appointment I was told to bring my resume. The person there looked at it, said it was too long, and said it needed to be one page. I asked what he thought I should cut. He said he didnt know, brushed off further questions, and just told me to go to the library to find out. He asked me what field I was searching in, updated my profile, and I left. He didnt set me up for any jobs. He didnt contact any employers. He didnt do an interview skill building or anything of substance. If he had, at least I would have found the appointment worthwhile.

2nd appointment. Was not told to bring my resume. There was no follow up to see if I had gotten it to one page. I brought it anyway. I had researched, on my own, how to update it. I did so using non-government websites and videos. A different agent looked at it and gave no feedback other than it was good. I was told to bring my work history. She said I didnt need to because it was on the computer.... ok fine.

I had not applied for anything the previous week due to an injury. She said I had applied the previous week. I said I had not and she argued and said I did..... so basically I could have claimed benefits for a week I did not qualify for. I showed her the last date i had applied and that it did not fall within that week. We chatted, she signed my email address up for a job search site, and she said i would have no more appointments.

She basically showed me that they really didnt check stuff and that what little checking they did was now stopping. So i said screw it. I claimed for weeks I did not qualify, stopped posting my documentation, and just did what I wanted.

Why didnt I just stay on it for another 3 months that I had left? Because I didnt want to be a non-contributor and wanted to work, not because it was too hard to stay on it, you uncouth swine.

This is why I take issue with some government programs and how they are run. If unemployment agents are there to check on you and make sure you don't abuse the system, fine. If they are there to provide assistance in your job search and help set you up on interviews, fine. But if the agents do nothing of substance than all the program does is funnel money you paid back to you in an inefficiant way.

So yes, I used the system and have a negative opinion of it. How else would I form an opinion on how it works if I didnt experience how it works, dumbass?
And yet you used it when you needed it. Never saw a conservative/libertarian yet who wasn’t willing to sell out his or her principles when a government program could help them.