Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trump's 2024 campaign slogan: "Take America Back"

We just did, mother ******.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
.....wow. You seriously shared something as ignorant as this when there are members who identify as LGBT on here?

I really don’t know what to say at all right now.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Here’s what I can tell you. With Jews and Muslims, as stated in the Torah and the Koran, homosexuality is an irreversible sin. The Bible stresses that too. (Chapter 8 in Leviticus for starters). The difference is God’s grace can still redeem people.
That’s a point Mario missed last year when he was on his anti-gay rant. All he focused on was condemnation.
This preacher is fire and brimstone all right.
But one of the most important things I learned to n 20 years as a Christian, it’s not good people who go to Heaven. It’s forgiven people.
if you’re LGBTQ or any new letter, I’m in no position to judge you. That’s between you and Him.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
.....wow. You seriously shared something as ignorant as this when there are members who identify as LGBT on here?

I really don’t know what to say at all right now.
The question is did you watch it, or are you simply upset at the title?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yes actually I did watch that. Some of the things the preacher said actually made me pretty infuriated.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes actually I did watch that. Some of the things the preacher said actually made me pretty infuriated.
Well, I can understand that, but would you like to talk about it? At the very least the message could spark some interesting dialog.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. Texas and Faux both are literally just making up bs as they go along at this point. . . .

Where does a rhetoric narrative about burgers come from in discussing climate?!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Interesting you don't point out that NBC news edited their coverage of the Ma'Khia Bryant shooting. They completed edited out the part of the 911 call that mentioned that a girl is holding a knife and threatening to stab someone. They edited the body cam footage of the actuall attempted stabbing and just showed the knife on the ground. Your fascination with all things Trump and FOX news is unhealthy. Seek help.