Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Bobo and Prawny, please LMK if you got the songs I've sent you. Unfortunately, I'm unable to send any more to you Bobo. So maybe you should contact either theprawncracker or anytimepally or Erine81981 and ask for them to download the full albums for you. Hope this helps somewhat though. :sympathy:
Which song, Ed? I did recieve Rowlf and John Denver singing, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." Thanks so much for that! :big_grin:

And yes, I'll be glad to help send some albums! Bobo, I'll just send you the entire Muppet Family Christmas soundtrack and you can pick and choose the songs you would like. It'll be coming from SendSpace.com!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thatsa the one Prawn. And if you have either the Christmas Toy album or just a few like Meteora's song, I'd gladly take that too please. :shifty:

bobo5467

Reaction score
Which song, Ed? I did recieve Rowlf and John Denver singing, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." Thanks so much for that! :big_grin:

And yes, I'll be glad to help send some albums! Bobo, I'll just send you the entire Muppet Family Christmas soundtrack and you can pick and choose the songs you would like. It'll be coming from SendSpace.com!
thank you, prawncracker! I only need 1 more song now (thanks to the count!) but the entire album will be perfect too. thanks for all the help here! :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Do you guys think I can also get thoes songs from "Letters to Santa"

Plus does anyone have from songs from "Frog Prince"

vaati64

Reaction score
Do you guys think I can also get thoes songs from "Letters to Santa"

Plus does anyone have from songs from "Frog Prince"

Hey JJandJanice! I will upload the frog prince album for anyone that wants it, but it will have to be tomorrow because my family and I are getting ready to leave for Disneyland for the rest of the day.

bobo5467

Reaction score
Thatsa the one Prawn. And if you have either the Christmas Toy album or just a few like Meteora's song, I'd gladly take that too please. :shifty:
Oh man, I would be forever indebted to you if you could send some my way too! :big_grin: