Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Man, StreetScenes! You're really making a name for yourself within the MUP3 trading world! You just might have a chance at winning the Best MUP3 Trader award in The 2009 Muppet Central Awards!

(Why, yes, this IS a shameless plug to attract voters! :excited: )

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Man, StreetScenes! You're really making a name for yourself within the MUP3 trading world!
thanks prawn. & you only know about what i share through the forum--i'm always sending these things to people i know in person. from my experience being on the other end, as an historian, librarian, teacher, and researcher, i know that access to documents of any sort is very important. and as a vinyl collector, i am continually shocked at how difficult it is to find information on many recordings, much less find actual copies.

i'm really glad so many people at mc are willing to share mp3s that there's a thriving thread for it. i only wish the forum took the same attitude toward videos (although i do realize they're more time consuming to share, and i do appreciate everyone who posts clips on youtube, and i'm assuming some of those people are on the forum).

so that's my philosophy: even if i was the one who spent money and time on it, there's no sense hoarding it. so much work, thought, and talent went into all the songs, everyone who wants to should be able to listen to them. so long as sw won't (or can't) make them available for purchase, i find them, share them, and donate money to sesame workshop every month to compensate them for my use of their work and to help them do more.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
anyone have songs from the Studio DC specials on Disney?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
thanks man, by the way how do you compress/zip folders like that, it'd make sending files a lot easier for me

theprawncracker

Reaction score
thanks man, by the way how do you compress/zip folders like that, it'd make sending files a lot easier for me
You just right click on the folder you want to zip and hover over the "Send to" option then click on "A Compressed Zipped Foler" and it'll zip it for you.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks to anybody who has sent me music in the last day! It's been much appreciated :smile: .

goofwithz3

Reaction score
Me2

I just found this forum, so I guess that qualifies me as a newb.

My son and I have really enjoyed the music on sesamestreet.org. songs like do de rubber duck, and so on.

OK, so I guess I'd like to trade mup3s with someone(s). My problem is I don't have much to offer... Sorry. All the songs I have are available pretty openly...

C is for cookie
happiest street in the world
what makes music
me lost me cookie at the disco
rubber duckie
sing
bein' green
disco frog
has anybody seen my dog
doin the trash
pinball number count
Trash
Sesame street fever
The cat came back
poppa oom mow mow

My ipod (we listen to it on family trips) is a 160 gigger, and I'm always looking for more. most of what I have is my collection, not my son's. he loves music, and i'm trying to grow him into it

Anyone wanna help me out out of the goodness of their heart? Ideally, a huge zip of sesame street mp3s would be awesome. The bigger the better.. And then I'll pay it forward and share with others. Really!

Thanks!