Tell us about your Muppet collection...

Nekoshema

Reaction score
my collection was bigger as a kid, i've got three movies [original VHS baby] follow that bird, christmas carol, and treasure island. a friend's letting me buy her copy of muppets family christmas, in my opinion, i can't get into the christmas spirit without seeing it. and season three of the muppet show. when i was little i had a rowlf mug, a big bird chair, and i think a kermit or miss piggy plushie, but my dad like throwing away my stuff when he think's i'm old enough, so it was there one day, and when i got home, all gone.

i'm thinking of making my own scooter plushie though, since i don't think one exists, and i want one so badly :wink:

Fluffets

Reaction score
my collection was bigger as a kid, i've got three movies [original VHS baby] follow that bird, christmas carol, and treasure island. a friend's letting me buy her copy of muppets family christmas, in my opinion, i can't get into the christmas spirit without seeing it. and season three of the muppet show. when i was little i had a rowlf mug, a big bird chair, and i think a kermit or miss piggy plushie, but my dad like throwing away my stuff when he think's i'm old enough, so it was there one day, and when i got home, all gone.

i'm thinking of making my own scooter plushie though, since i don't think one exists, and i want one so badly :wink:
One does, at least one to my knoledge, look at the muppet central collectibles pages and you'll find there was a fisher price plush in the 70s but it sounds like a good project to do, I like the idea of those projects but am concerned as my foam ball rolwf head never arrived so we might never get him done, the doornob nose arrived though.:stick_out_tongue::smile:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
One does, at least one to my knoledge, look at the muppet central collectibles pages and you'll find there was a fisher price plush in the 70s but it sounds like a good project to do, I like the idea of those projects but am concerned as my foam ball rolwf head never arrived so we might never get him done, the doornob nose arrived though.:stick_out_tongue::smile:
hee, that sounds cool [too bad about the shipping thing] in theory, the project seems easy, i mean, i've been making bears and plushie's since i was 6, so 14 years of experience should help me make it look awesome. the only thing i'm worried about is how i'm gonna make his nose/mouth look right, i could do one of three things... i'm not sure :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
What exactly would you be willing to sell? Just thought that I'd ask. My Muppet collection consists of a lot of things from the Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock. And now I would also like to find some things from Fantasy worlds as well. I have a long way to go, but I am always looking for new items.
Good question!

Most of it is in mint/near mint/good condition, as I had replaced worn items with more mint/new versions.
Im broke, out of a job...and dont know how I'll have room for all this stuff if I move so I dunno...Im thinking of selling off a lot of it.

I have merchandise(plushes, figures, toys, books, dvds, vhs, autographs, shirts, promo items, limited editions, you name it) from worldwide of:

The Muppet Show
Fraggle Rock
Sesame Street
Bear in the Big Blue House
Dinosaurs
Mopatop
Dinosaurs
Muppet and Muppet related specials
Jim Henson's Scary Scary Monsters
Fantasy worlds/creature shop related

Sadly I never got ahold of any Hoobs stuff or 50's-60's mail away Muppet items.

Fluffets

Reaction score
hee, that sounds cool [too bad about the shipping thing] in theory, the project seems easy, i mean, i've been making bears and plushie's since i was 6, so 14 years of experience should help me make it look awesome. the only thing i'm worried about is how i'm gonna make his nose/mouth look right, i could do one of three things... i'm not sure :wink:
Our rowlf was gonna be a puppet though, if your interested (even just that little bit) you might want to check out my thread I made about it and what happens when my Mum accidentally got two foam balls too small for rowlfs head. Here's the link
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=43632 :big_grin::sympathy:

zns

Reaction score
Good question!

Most of it is in mint/near mint/good condition, as I had replaced worn items with more mint/new versions.
Im broke, out of a job...and dont know how I'll have room for all this stuff if I move so I dunno...Im thinking of selling off a lot of it.

I have merchandise(plushes, figures, toys, books, dvds, vhs, autographs, shirts, promo items, limited editions, you name it) from worldwide of:

The Muppet Show
Fraggle Rock
Sesame Street
Bear in the Big Blue House
Dinosaurs
Mopatop
Dinosaurs
Muppet and Muppet related specials
Jim Henson's Scary Scary Monsters
Fantasy worlds/creature shop related

Sadly I never got ahold of any Hoobs stuff or 50's-60's mail away Muppet items.
Sounds like you've been a very busy bee. If you do plan to sell some things, do you think you could send me an email or PM about what you may have specifically. I'm looking for anything related to the Muppets, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock, as well as the Fantasy worlds of The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, and the Storyteller. Also, do you trade merchandise as well? That's all I want to know. Thanks.

zns

Reaction score
Right now I am looking for items from "The Muppet Show Fan Club" and "The Muppet Show On Tour", as well as various books, lps, lunchboxes, and Sigma items.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Why does it not work anymore when ever I try to copy and paste an ebay link in here?

The item number is above!

Chris