Which Fraggle are you?

Redsonga

Reaction score
And I got Gobo, of all Fraggles. But, as with most tests for personality, this one seemed just put together randomly.
Well, if I'm Mokey and you're Gobo it shows why we get along so well..but then, everyone in the group gets along, expect for Boober and Red sometimes:coy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, if I'm Mokey and you're Gobo it shows why we get along so well..but then, everyone in the group gets along, expect for Boober and Red sometimes:coy:
Indeed. But everyone has their days, good or bad. And personally, I figured I'd be one the joking Fraggles, considering I tend to be more imaginative and more outgoing than Gobo is most of the time! ^_^

I mean, in DC Comics terms, it's like somebody with the personality of The Flash or Changeling/Beast Boy becoming Nightwing-esque! *lol*

Oh wait...That happened--as Raven points out in TT#37--but you get the idea. XD

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I tried to take the quiz, and I couldn't, I don't live in the US or Canada and they wanted my address. I couldn't give one, so I had to skip. But, I'm probably most like Mokey, too with Traveling Matt coming in a close second.

RL4422

Reaction score
Do I have to take the quiz... or can I just pick which Fraggle I'd like to be? :smile: I PICK the Storyteller. I know it wasn't an option... but I'm quirkier than the usual Fraggles.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, the quiz was part of deciding who's who, but who says you have to take the thing?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I tried to take the quiz, and I couldn't, I don't live in the US or Canada and they wanted my address. I couldn't give one, so I had to skip. But, I'm probably most like Mokey, too with Traveling Matt coming in a close second.
It didn't ask for my address:embarrassed:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It didn't ask for my address:embarrassed:
But Google could find it...*is freaked by the fact that Google displays one's address and stuff, allowing anyone and anybody to spy on others, but is glad that he's removed his out of right of privacy*

But enough of the creepy spying & wire-tapping...The quiz didn't ask for an address, so what in the darn did ask for one?