Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Lael, the reason I asked was so I could have an easier time explaining it to you. I have Gmail myself, but you should be able to send an attachment with any service.
I don't know if you've figured it out, but in case you haven't:

go to "compose mail," then "atach more files" (for some reason that option is the one that works best for me.) In the fields, (one at a time), type the name of the file you want to send, then tab over to the folder it's in and hit "open". Then do the same in the other fields, providing of course there are multiple files you want to send.
Does this make sense? Heh, I'm not always as good at explaining things as I'd like to think. Let me know if you need anything else.
:smile:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I have tons from Broadway musicals and cocnert bootlegs and more! PM me to let me know if you need something that I might have!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have the songs from the "Shrek" soundtrack? And "Changes" from the "Shrek 2" soundtrack?

lael

Reaction score
Lael, the reason I asked was so I could have an easier time explaining it to you. I have Gmail myself, but you should be able to send an attachment with any service.
I don't know if you've figured it out, but in case you haven't:

go to "compose mail," then "atach more files" (for some reason that option is the one that works best for me.) In the fields, (one at a time), type the name of the file you want to send, then tab over to the folder it's in and hit "open". Then do the same in the other fields, providing of course there are multiple files you want to send.
Does this make sense? Heh, I'm not always as good at explaining things as I'd like to think. Let me know if you need anything else.
:smile:
I figured it out this morning by sending myself a track from one account to another. for me it takes a bit to upload the track. Is that usu?

I have tons from Broadway musicals and cocnert bootlegs and more! PM me to let me know if you need something that I might have!
Would you have Wicked? I'd love the whole thing, but if anything I'd really love to trade Popular for something. I listen to a lot of Punk (old skool/no blink), Happy Hardcore/Techno/Rave & some World, Classical and Gothy type stuff.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have the songs from the "Shrek" soundtrack? And "Changes" from the "Shrek 2" soundtrack?
I do Ryan but with my severs down then i can't trefure them to the computer. I get paid in the next two weeks. I do so and get you those songs that is if someone doesn't beat me to it.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
This is embarassing, but does anyone have the soundtrack to A Goofy Movie? I was babysitting recently and we watched that and, boy, when Michael Jackson was good he was REALLY good. Those songs are awes.

Hehe :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is embarassing, but does anyone have the soundtrack to A Goofy Movie? I was babysitting recently and we watched that and, boy, when Michael Jackson was good he was REALLY good. Those songs are awes.

Hehe :big_grin:
AUGH! I wish I did! I absolutely LOVE those songs!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dude, my roommate just got em. Want me to send them to you? :big_grin:

BTW, apparently it's not Michael Jackson, just a very good impersonator... weird, huh?
PLEASE! I would LOVE to have all the songs! Thank you thank you!! My email is ryguy102390@hotmail.com, if ya didn't know.

And it's not Michael Jackson?? Really?? Hmm, wow. :stick_out_tongue:

THANK YOU!