Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
PLEASE! I would LOVE to have all the songs! Thank you thank you!! My email is ryguy102390@hotmail.com, if ya didn't know.

And it's not Michael Jackson?? Really?? Hmm, wow. :stick_out_tongue:

THANK YOU!
:smile: Did you get them?

Yeah I'm totally surprised about that NOT being Michael Jackson. Apparently I fabricrated a memory where Disney was promoting it as starring him.

BTW, I totally didn't send On the Open Road because I've had that one for years and completely forgot about it. Do you need that too? I can send it over.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I... did not get them, sorry. Dunno what happened. And yeah, I'd love "On the Open Road". That's probably the real reason I want the soundtrack. :stick_out_tongue:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I sent them again. Lemme know if you get them this time! IDK what happened the first time...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hmm... as of now I still haven't gotten them. I'm toddling off to bed right now. So I'll check again in the morning and keep you posted. Thanks again, Sarah! :big_grin:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
IDK what the deal is! Is your inbox overcrowded? It's a large couple of files...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No... my box is completely empty. :stick_out_tongue: Are you sure you're sending it to the right address?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Yeah, it was saved in my gmail from the first time we traded (whenever that was) and the second time I tried to send it I copied it from the thread. I'll try one more time before I head to class and if you still don't get it I'll put it through yousend tonight, k?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That's a singer who was rpretty big in the late 80's early 90's named Tevin Camble. I remember him!:smile:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
No... my box is completely empty. :stick_out_tongue: Are you sure you're sending it to the right address?
Ryan do you have AIM? It's incredibly easy for me to send through there. IDK what the deal is with my gmail... Anyhoo, if you wanna trade through AIM I'm DestinationNYU and I'll be on for a pretty long while (lotsa hw).