What's on your desktop?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
by the way, is there anyone that i missed on my list?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My current one...Colin Mochrie, Wayne Brady, and Ryan Stiles hosting a Christmas special years ago.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh, that's really cute, Snowthy... gotta be honest, I was expecting a Kathy picture. :wink:

Right now, I have a tropical island with palm trees on it, water all around the island, and a sailboat in the water in the distance as my desktop!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, that's really cute, Snowthy... gotta be honest, I was expecting a Kathy picture. :wink:
Gotta be honest, I was expecting that people would expect a Kathy picture.:stick_out_tongue:
Skye said:
Right now, I have a tropical island with palm trees on it, water all around the island, and a sailboat in the water in the distance as my desktop!
That's a nice one!

Erine81981

Reaction score
At the moment it's an "Autumn" back ground. It's a road with a bunch of trees with orange colored leafs all over the ground. An old wooden fence on the side. That's what's up now. Before long i'll have the a Fraggle Rock pic soon for the up coming DVD out soon. I'll post that when i have it up.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I have a "class photo" of Jerry, Jim, Frank, Dave, Louise and Richard posing in front of the red Muppet Show curtain with some of their characters. It gives me something cheerful and funny to look at when I'm working.