Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sheesh. Well thanks guys. I'm trying to forget this story... but I'm glad you liked it. :stick_out_tongue:

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Where's Luis?

Chapter 12: Strike Back

"I want to go with the hotty. Hokay!" Pepe shouted as he ran over to Maria.

"Please, I'm married!" Maria told him.

"That's hokay, we'll date in private!" Pepe said.
Speaking of which, as much as I hate to be nitpicky, and you don't have to respond, but was Luis on leave or something?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Speaking of which, as much as I hate to be nitpicky, and you don't have to respond, but was Luis on leave or something?
*scratches head* That's a good question. Well... after a quick CNTRL+F search in my Word document with the story in it... yeah, he was on vacation, I guess. :stick_out_tongue: You can't hold me to anything I did back in '05. I was young, naive, and rather annoying. :wink: But excluding Luis is just unforgivable!

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
*scratches head* That's a good question. Well... after a quick CNTRL+F search in my Word document with the story in it... yeah, he was on vacation, I guess. :stick_out_tongue: You can't hold me to anything I did back in '05. I was young, naive, and rather annoying. :wink: But excluding Luis is just unforgivable!
Don't worry. Like ol' Big Bird says: "Everyone makes mistakes!"

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Why are you trying to forget about it? It's a pretty good story! Though I did spot a slight mistake in the fact that Grover doesn't use contractions. But, other than that, it was great!