Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Very cool Dave! I like the idea of the contest, will definately look for it this fall. I like the Muppet Beach party too even if it doesn't make much sense. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHA! I love the Karate Pig one, and the beach party, I like the shadows, totally cool. And the contest seems neat too, hope it gets off the ground. And Pepe CRACKS ME UP!! Too funny! It's too bad that next week is the last one for awhile... *sniff* Aw well, I'm sure it'll be splendid.

Btw Dave, I sent an e-mail to the MFG print e-mail address, just making sure you know. :big_grin:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Awesome! "Lost" stuff is so fun to look at! Thanks for bringing an awesome visual (even if we weren't supposed to see it)!

unclematt

Reaction score
Dave loved seeing them and upset that you are going on break

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Another winner, Dave! We will suffer without you while you are in rehab, um, on hiatus.... (KIDDING! I was KIDDING!) There is no cure for muppet form-over-substance abuse! Hugs to you and yours while you are storing up creative juices for next fall.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM DAVE:

Hi everyone, got an e-mail from Dave that he is really sick today with a stomach bug, so the final visual is being postponed to when he's feeling better, possibly over the weekend. Sit tight!

In the meantime, anyone care to join in on a sing along? The more we get together, together, together, the more we get together, the happier we'll be.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Either that... Or if someone could maybe post a descript for last week's visual, that'd be great too. Thanks.