Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love the Fantastic Four mix! I confess I really don't get the R. Dog's one, but that's because I havn't seen the movie. It's a fantasticly created visual however! I'm most impressed!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Slanderous Junk Weekly - Issue 4

Adult humor, which for all intensive purposes is meant for adults, is really immature and more appropriate for giggling teens and preteens. In this final issue of SJW for the season, I may have crossed the line, so if you're easily offended, don't even bother looking. Otherwise, if you have a sense of humor like me, this may be the funniest visual yet. You decide... just don't stone me.

Slanderous Junk Weekly - Issue 4
Be sure to click the image for a "full view" :smile:

Muppet Central Morsels
• This is actually the third issue of SJW, moved toward the end of the season because when it was scheduled to appear, it would have followed the "Muppets Tonight Meet Sesame Street" visual which was also in immature taste. Also so that if anyone did have an issue with it, VRWCMV would go away for awhile soon after.
• The background is a college campus, supposedly where Boober Fraggle recruits most of his stars.
• The "Fraggles Gone Wild" logo is designed just like the official "Girls Gone Wild" logo.​

***More info you may or may not feel the need to read!***
Upcoming Visuals!
We keep the suspense rolling by giving you a look at not just the next visual, but weeks ahead too!
Next Week: Tune in next Friday, April 13, 2007, for more missing and unsung looniness in the Lost Visuals, Volume 2! And then:
April 20, 2007 – Writing On The Wall - THE LAST VISUAL OF THE SEASON!

The Muppet Central Show - Season THREE!
The deadline for sending in your pictures will be extended well into the summer and "The Muppet Central Show - Season 3" will be the premiere visual when VRWCMV returns later this year.

VRWCMV will be on hiatus again after April 20th, 2007, but will return in the Fall!

In this week's visual:
It's the fourth issue of Slanderous Junk Weekly! And Boober Fraggle flaunts the cover with pride and confidence on a college campus as the headline reads: "Boober Knows His BOOBers! - Internet Millionaire Shares His Success With The Hit "FRAGGLES GONE WILD" Adult Videos And DVDs!"
Just to the side is an over zealous Mokey and Red Fraggle bursting through the "Fraggles Gone Wild" logo.
Banner Gag: Bert leaning and listening against the bathroom door with the headline: "Bert's Creepy Night Time Habbits"
Price Tag Gag: Don't Waste The MONEY!
Check out all VRWCMV here!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I don't think it's in poor taste, I think it's hilarious! I loved these Slanderous Junk Weekly issues you did, are you going to do any next year? Looking forward to next week even if it is the last visual for awhile. :cry:

unclematt

Reaction score
"Dont waste your Money." I disagree I would buy this up in a heartbeat

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Dave... Are Mokey and/or Red showing off their, um, excitedness in that mag cover?

And Angie! You know we've missed you here right? Take a glance through the current MopFam thread, usual chaos taking place there.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!! Oh my gooooosh!! BOOBer!!! HAHAHAHA!!

(Angie! Where did YOU come from?! Welcome back girl!)