Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Double Feature!

Thanks, muppetmarc. Sorry I forgot to post it last week, I did post it on MC Jr., but seeing as this is the official thread, I'll repost it hear and this week's visual for a double feature! Also, please check out the ***More info you may or may not feel the need to read!*** section for some important information about the Muppet Central Show Season III and High res prints of "A Muppet Family Gathering".

Well, the new FF movie comes out this suimmer and I thought it'd be very cool to have the Muppets parody that as well! This visual is done in the spirit of the old Muppet movie parodies. Just some good ol' fun! So here's Mr. Frog-tastic, The Invisible Pig, The Weirdo Torch and The Thing-a-ma-jig as:
The Fantastic Four
Be sure to click the image for a "full view" :smile:

Muppet Central Morsels
• This was the very first visual created after VRWCMV initially ended last year.
• Obviously, Gonzo was the most difficult character to manipulate.
• This visual, despite being the first made, was intentionally shown much later to be closer to the sequel to the Fantastic Four movie so that it would be more relevant.​

One of the greatest films of all times is Quentin Tarantino's lesser known opus "Reservoir Dogs". Harvey Keitel, Steve Buscemi, Michael Madsen... I mean, you can't put together a greater and yet more under estimated cast if you tried. And Mr. Tarantino was gracious enough to kill himself early on so that we didn't have to deal with his horrific acting abilities. So it made sense to take the dark and scary world of gangsters and combine it with the sweet and colorful world of Sesame Street! Thanks to YouTube for the "The Remembering Game" segment that I was able to lift screen shots off of.
The Reservoir Dogs of Sesame Street
Be sure to click the image for a "full view" :smile:

Muppet Central Morsels
• This visual does contain strong language, but is censored as best I could.
• This visual was the longest to create, as each frame of the video had to be viewed and set to properly fit the script from "Reservoir Dogs"
• This is my favorite scene from the movie.​

This week's visual:
Takes screen shots from a Sesame Street game show clip and uses dialog from the movie "Reservoir Dogs" at the scene where Michael Madsen's character comes back to the meeting place after the bank heist and is confronted by Steve Bushemi and Harvey Keitel. Guy Smiley plays the part of Mr. Blonde originally played by the silent and psychotic Michael Madsen, Cookie Monster plays Mr. Pink, originally played by the hilarious Steve Bushemi, and Bill Smith (a pipe salesman) plays Mr. White; originally played by the great Harvey Keitel)

***More info you may or may not feel the need to read!***
Upcoming Visuals!
We keep the suspense rolling by giving you a look at not just the next visual, but weeks ahead too!
Next Week: Tune in next Friday, April 6, 2007, for the most controversial issue EVER of Slanderous Junk Weekly, Issue 4! And then:
April 13, 2007 – Lost Visuals – Volume 2
April 20, 2007 – Writing On The Wall - THE LAST VISUAL OF THE SEASON!

High Resolution prints of "A Muppet Family Gathering"
Will still be available, but no longer advertised in this thread after today. Visit this thread to order your copy.

The Muppet Central Show - Season THREE!
The deadline for sending in your pictures will be extended well into the summer and "The Muppet Central Show - Season 3" will be the premiere visual when VRWCMV returns later this year.

Check out all VRWCMV here!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
That's a great job Vic! Thanks a bunch! And I get to be the first person to comment on them!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Dave!! That is SOOOO funny!! I love it!! Perfect screen capping! Great job!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
TWO, two great visuals Ah, Ah, Ah.

I'd gush more but this is the first I've been on MC all day. Great stuff, you know I like everything you do!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late Vic, but I must say these were hilarious! Piggy's got a sexy new look I must say, and poor Cookie just had to sit there and watch the dispute break out.

Golden, Silver, Platinum, Uranium, and Linolium Kudos to Vic "I'm the Heart Beat of TKO" Romano!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
But if Vic's the heart of T*K*O, then doesn't that mean the best way to beat 'em is to beat 'em? And what'd that make Pep? Prawny? Lisa?

Great schtuff Dave, looking forward to SJW 4.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Vic - I LOVE this!!! :excited:

(sometimes, in the presence of greatness, I'm a man of few words...)