Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've always loved it. Ever since i got from you i couldn't lay my eyes off of it. It's one of your best and coolest ones you've done. Can't wait for me next season. Are you feeling better? :smile: :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Dave, I love this visual and I can't tell you what an awesome surprise it was to get it with MFG. I have it hanging in my office and I just love it. Great job. Enjoy your summer, can't wait for the return of visuals.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
A wonderful ending to the season, thanks for taking the time to entertain us fans! And thanks for mentioning me as a supporter, I feel so... honored (your welcome). God Bless You All!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I love that drawing of Kermit!! I love the perspective of him--very nice!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
(On a sidenote, I e-mailed the MFG e-mail, and still haven't gotten a response. Just making sure you got the e-mail.)
Hmm, I'll e-mail you back again, it must not have sent.
Are you feeling better? :smile: :big_grin:
Yeah, thanks, Kyle. It wasn't too bad. I have to say, while I love all your comments on this stuff, this one from DeviantArt really made my day:
If Jim Henson were alive today, I bet he'd be a fan of yours too!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ah vic im gonna miss these i love the way kermit looks...im gonna cry i hate goodbyes

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hmm, I'll e-mail you back again, it must not have sent.
Well... I think I sent you a PM too, not sure. Should I try and send another e-mail? Or just wait for you?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic, that was AWESOME! So realistic, and not just the textures of the backgrounds, but with the lighting as well, you really made me feel like I was there with Kermit looking at the writing on the wall! Awesome man, just awesome!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
ah vic im gonna miss these i love the way kermit looks...im gonna cry i hate goodbyes
Ha ha! Well, I'm not going anywhere, I'll still be here, but I'll need the summer tomake more!
Well... I think I sent you a PM too, not sure. Should I try and send another e-mail? Or just wait for you?
I'll re-send it tomorrow. If I have to, I'll send it from my personal e-mail. FraggleMuppet had some problems with my Yahoo account too.