Labyrinth Sequel

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The entire first three Star Wars prequels (Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith)...:big_grin:

Belladonna

Reaction score
I haven't heard about a film sequel, but I know that back in November (or was it October) the second volume of the Labyrinth Manga came out really connecting the film and the manga much more solidly than the first volume. The second volume leaves with a MASSIVE cliffhanger. If you guys are Labyrinth fans, you seriously have to get a hold of these mangas that the Jim Henson company is bringing out. I'm going to grab them up myself. Support, support, support!

GoblinBabe

Reaction score
Return toLabyrinth III

Has anyone heard any rumors on when the 3rd Manga book is schedule for release?:confused:

Belladonna

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any rumors on when the 3rd Manga book is schedule for release?:confused:
Well, supposedly for the summer of 2008. If it comes out before it'll be a pleasant surprised, but according to the author's note in the back of the volume 2, that is their target date.

:boo:

Makes me so unhappy. I desire more.

Monsoon

Reaction score
You know, I'd love a decent sequel, but I doubt we'll get it. First off, the sequel would need to involve the original actors.

While I can't speculate for David Bowie, Jennifer Connelly had made her own choice in acting. She's done a lot of nudity:frown: , and not just a little peek either.:eek: I'm just not sure that even if she did agree to a sequel, she could recapture her role as Sarah. I'm not saying she doesn't have the talent to do it, it's just that Sarah's character might be harder for her to recapture, now that she's older and had developed her own style.