New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

anytimepally

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards.. look forward to checking out your puppets! (just not right now, as I'm on the way to bed).. but just wanted to say welcome :zany:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Nice to have you here, Easy Zee! I think it's really great that your a cartoonist for a living! And I think it's great that you started making puppets for a hobby, too! Welcome!:smile:

Kar Ma

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just joined. I'm so excited to know there are other Muppet puppet lovers out there.

I am currently a student at California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA). We had a special topics class last fall, puppetry! I learned various types like shadow, found, 3-D, and (my personal favorite) muppet. I built the head of Frankie, the puppet you see posted, in that class. I built the rest a few months ago.

I auditioned for a children's show this quarter with Frankie. The director asked me if I'd be interested in building the puppet for the show. I have and the show, The Arkansaw Bear, goes up May 10-12 @ 7pm at CSULA. However, I was the builder not the designer. The director mistakenly had someone with zero puppetry knowledge design Starbright. It has been an uphill battle to build her. I don't want to post pictures of her for fear of shaming the Muppet puppet world.

I look forward to hearing from fellow Muppet puppet lovers. Cheers!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welcome, to all new members! I know you'll find a spectacular home here at Muppet Central!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just joined. I'm so excited to know there are other Muppet puppet lovers out there.

I am currently a student at California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA). We had a special topics class last fall, puppetry! I learned various types like shadow, found, 3-D, and (my personal favorite) muppet. I built the head of Frankie, the puppet you see posted, in that class. I built the rest a few months ago.

I auditioned for a children's show this quarter with Frankie. The director asked me if I'd be interested in building the puppet for the show. I have and the show, The Arkansaw Bear, goes up May 10-12 @ 7pm at CSULA. However, I was the builder not the designer. The director mistakenly had someone with zero puppetry knowledge design Starbright. It has been an uphill battle to build her. I don't want to post pictures of her for fear of shaming the Muppet puppet world.

I look forward to hearing from fellow Muppet puppet lovers. Cheers!
Welcome to the forums!! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome, Kar Ma! I hope you really like it here! :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
*watches and eats popcorn* this is kinda like dinner theater, except there is no dinner and this isnt really that good. This is like the Jerry Springer show with no fights and that's like taking venom out of a cobra. Just not right. Oh well, still better than anything put out by Ben Stiller the past 3 years.

Daniel

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
Thank you to whichever moderator removed that JUNK those idiots posted. It was rude and inconsiderate to the rest of us who use this BB.
:frown:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I thaught I'd seen your name somewhere before, and then I noticed your join date. Good to see a returning poster!
:smile: Why not hang around a bit?

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
I've always been around . . . reading . . . I just don't have a lot to say these days. Hoping I will once my best friend and I manage to get the Labyrinth and Dark Crystal sections and such of our site up and going . . .