New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Kar Ma! Nice to meat you! And it's true. There are other muppet fan's out there.:smile:

StyrofoamGuy

Reaction score
Hello

Another newbie here. Joined and have been lurking. Name is Alex and I am in Toronto Canada. Have my hand into lots of things but mainly prop building. Nickname Styrofoam Guy from using Styrofoam for building sets and props for a student theatre show.

I watched Buffy and Angel and loved the Puppet Angel. I got the doll but I was not happy with the shape of the head so I wanted to learn to make a new one.

I am now trying to learn the techniques to build a puppet head and this forum was recommended by a friend

Alex
Styrofoam Guy

Hung Le

Reaction score
finding ghost of faffner hall

hi, y'all, thanks for having me in your club. I was in a string quartet that was featured on an epidode of Ghost of Faffner hall, but I've never seen it. The quartet was called the Como String Quartet and we were in a restaurant scene with the empressario with the orange hair. If anyone has a copy of this episode, I would love to get my hands on one. Thanks y'all. HUNG. If anyone can help please email me on hunglewell@hotmail.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To the person asking about Ghost of Faffner Hall, you might want to contact fellow forum member KermiClown and see if you can make a deal with him should he have the episode you're looking for. And welcome to MC.

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
Welcome and hello to all the new members! :smile:

p.s. Currently looking for all the eggs with the bonus stuff on the new Dinosaurs S3 and 4 DVDs . . . if anyone can tell me where they are . . . PM ME PLEASE! I'M GETTING DESPERATE AND GRUMPY! Thanks!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Welcome and hello to all the new members! :smile:

p.s. Currently looking for all the eggs with the bonus stuff on the new Dinosaurs S3 and 4 DVDs . . . if anyone can tell me where they are . . . PM ME PLEASE! I'M GETTING DESPERATE AND GRUMPY! Thanks!
"Dinosaurs": The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons
• From Disc 4's Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Left to access an 11-second clip from a TGIF promo for the show's premiere.
• Also from the Disc 4 Main Menu, move the cursor next to Set Up and press Right to highlight the "O" in DINOSAURS for another promo for the series' launch.
• From Disc 4's Bonus Features menu, move the egg cursor next to "I'm the Baby, Gotta Love Me!!." Press Left and an egg will appear in the O in Bonus Features. Press Enter for a behind-the-scenes look at performers goofing around in costume.
• On Disc 4's Bonus Features menu, put the cursor next to "Audio Commentary for Episode: Into the Woods." Press right and an egg will appear at the top right of the screen. Press enter for a 40-second clip of Brian Henson discussing the poetic nature of foam latex.
• Finally, from Disc 4's Bonus Features menu, move the cursor to "Creatures with a Cause." Press Right and an egg will appear at the bottom left of the screen. This leads to a two-minute clip of Kevin Clash (voice/puppeteer of Baby) talking about meeting and knowing Jim Henson.

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome to Alex and to Hung Le! I hope you guys really enjoy yourselves here!

And Hung, I just want to say that The Count's suggestion is a very good one. The member KermiClown does have a very large collection, he may have that episode you want. That is very cool, I don't blame you for wanting a copy of that! I really hope you find what you're looking for! :smile: