New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

LiaDragon

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I just found this site today and I'm very excited about it, some really cool places here. I have watched and listened to various muppets and Henson stuff since I was small and look forward to many memories with my own children. :big_grin:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
New Member saying Hi!

Hi there! Since I am new here, I thought I'd introduce myself. My real name is Patricia, and I'm a 35 year old woman from Surrey, BC, Canada. I grew up on such Muppet classics as the classic Sesame Street (I can even still remember Mr. Hooper, AKA Will Lee!), The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock. My favorite Muppets are Kermit, Fozzie Bear, Scooter, Dr. Teeth, Boober (Fraggle Rock) and his dreamland alter-ego Sidebottom. My favorite Muppet movies are The Labyrinth and The Muppet Movie (love Kermit's playing a banjo and singing "Rainbow Connection" in the latter film. Kermit singing RC is a great way to lift my spirits when I'm feeling down). I will admit though, that I hate the Disney-made Muppet movies (Michael Eisner and Co. clearly know diddly-squat about the Muppets, and it shows in the Disney-made Muppet films). Other interests of mine include classical animation, cartooning, drawing, cats, 70's and 80's rock and roll and pop music, dancing, fashion and beauty, and Wicca/Paganism. Looking forward to meeting others here. Take care and have an awesome day!:wink:

Patricia/cherrypotion27

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Velcome! Good to have more Muppet fans join the forum... Hope you have a fun time exploring all the sections Patricia. We're a good bunch of guys and gals here so ask if you need help understanding some of our craziness.

Also, for any new members, I highly recommend you dig up the Muppet Central Dictionary thread here in the Friends & Family section, you'll find most of the terms there very helpful for navigating your first few days and posts here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey there! Great to see a big Boober fan at the forum! Have you been able to catch the reruns of Fraggle Rock on tv in Canada at the moment?

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
To The Count and Beuregard

Hi guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! As a Muppet fan, its awesome to be here!

Patricia/cherrypotion27

P.s.: Hey Beuregard, do you have one of those special anniversary Boober Fraggle beanbags? I do, and I just love it!:big_grin:

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
A big welcome to the newest newbies! Glad to have you here! :smile:

p.s. - AnytimePally - thanks again for the hints to where those eggs were on the Dinosaurs DVDs!