New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Dear PinkTribeChick

Thank you for the welcome. Do I take it from your avi image and your signature that you are a Labyrinth fan? If so, cool, 'cause so am I!

Patricia/cherrypotion27:wink: :big_grin:

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
Yes, I am a huge Labyrinth fan! In the process of setting up a site that will have Labyrinth stuff on it with my best friend. You should go check it out - so far there's only a BB and a pic archive for a tv show . . . but the peeps on the BB are cool.

olabelle

Reaction score
Where do I begin?! I have been a huge Muppet fan since as long as I can remember. I guess it started with Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street. I have always been so fascinated with puppetry. My dream job would be to work on films like The Dark Crystal or on a show like Fraggle Rock, or a puppetry troup. I am so thrilled to have found this forum!! Thank you!!!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Where do I begin?! I have been a huge Muppet fan since as long as I can remember. I guess it started with Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street. I have always been so fascinated with puppetry. My dream job would be to work on films like The Dark Crystal or on a show like Fraggle Rock, or a puppetry troup. I am so thrilled to have found this forum!! Thank you!!!
Welcome! :big_grin:

Mickbeatle

Reaction score
Hello--New Here

Hi Everyone. I've been on this site before but I'm new to the board. I'm 15 years old and love the Muppets. I've always loved them. In fact, Seasme Street is on now (I'm a little sick today). I enjoy Seasme Street and The Muppet Show. I haven't seen the Muppet Show in a long time. I loved watching it on the Odyssey channel, which is now the Hallmark Channel. I should rent some DVDs but the certain episode I want to see is the one with Alice Cooper. I love older music such as the Beatles. I listen to Alice's radio show and I'd like to see the episode again. I've seen some clips on YouTube.

Also I want to know a site where I can find pictures of the muppets separately. Like the one with Janice listen to her headset or Gonzo with a purple backround. They had them on a Muppet Hollywood site but the site doesn't exsist anymore. Can anyone help me find these types of pictures?

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Hi, it's great to be Here! I am ZootyCutie! I have read Muppet Central, but have never been on it. By looking at my screen name, I bet you could guess my favorite Muppet!:cool:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hi, it's great to be Here! I am ZootyCutie! I have read Muppet Central, but have never been on it. By looking at my screen name, I bet you could guess my favorite Muppet!:cool:
Uh....Marvin Suggs?

Welcome to the forum!!:smile:

Knegoff

Reaction score
Hello, Im Joe! Yes, my name is Joe, or Johan to be correct, but you can call me Joe or Knegoff!

I am SWEDISH (yae!), and tbh, not even I can understand what the swedish chef is up to always. I do however know a relative to Lars Bäckman, the chef that is said to have inspired Jerry Juhl to speak to Jim Henson about adding a mumbling swedish chef. (Lars Bäckman appeared on english TV and was drunk, and while he cooked he mumbled a strange mixture of swedish and english language.)

Anyhow, Ive been a muppet fan for as long as I can remember. I have a VHS tape at my old folks home containing the Juliet Prowse and Connie Stevens episodes of The Muppet Show, taped from swedish TV with swedish subtitles, also theres "The Muppets: A 30 Year Celebration" taped. I watched the tape countless of times, and I fell in love with the muppets thanks to the humour of Jim, Frank and the other writers, and not to mention, the music. The music in the Connie Stevens episode is fantastic, featuring "Teenager in love" and "Close to you".

Im a diehard old school muppet fan, and don't like the new Disney stuff too much, eventhough I really enjoyed "Dinosaurs" and "Muppets Tonight!". My favourite shows are The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock.

I blog almost everyday at www.ronn.us, I have an e-mail that's johan@ronn.us, and well, Im gonna stick around here, coz I feel this place is filled with love.

Thank you for listening to me, now Im gonna spend alot of time listening to you.

Best wishes
Joe :wink: