MuppetFest: Discuss Original and Your Dreams

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What new Muppets film clip
The Muppets 101 Jim Henson exibits traveling around the country - some hosted by Muppeteer Dave Goelz. Pretty much old news.

http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/05/muppets-music-magic-tour.html

Hope this helps! :smile: Or did you think the film clips and Muppeteer events were to different things? I lumped them together because the events had both film clips and a Muppeteer.

If these are drawing a crowd, then I think Muppeteer hosted larger-scaled events could be workable. That is, if Disney cares. It's amazing they've been so agreeable as of late. Dave Goelz seemed quite pleased with the current relationship with the company. :concern:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Has that been to Chicago
I'm not certain. I think there's a site up about it somewhere. The Muppets 101 bit wasn't much of anything I hadn't seen before. A few surprises, but most of the cool factor was in the inside scoop from Dave Goelz and the brief Gonzo appearance at the closing. He's such a tiny little blue weirdo. Never knew he was that tiny! :concern:

Maybe a search through the Muppet Newsflash site would show if there's a Chicago mention or where to look. :smile: