Favorite Character on Fraggle Rock

beau

Reaction score
When I was little I liked Gobo simply because he was the leader, but now that I'm revisiting the show my favorite is most definitely Wembley. He stood out to me from the rest of the group. He's just so cute and silly when he's running around, his eyes swirling in his head, imitating a fire siren or playing his bongos! :coy: I also like how he's so eager to please everyone, even at the sake of his own happiness some times, because I'm often like that so I can sort of feel for him.
Wembley is really cool for the reasons you mentioned, and also because I love the way he, well... wembles all the time :big_grin:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Wembley is really cool for the reasons you mentioned, and also because I love the way he, well... wembles all the time :big_grin:
I'm startng to relate to Wembly's wembling. I hate it when coledges send me mail.
Col. 1: Come Here.
Me: Okay . . .
Col. 2: No we have this!
Me: Oh . . .
Col. 3: But we offer this major.
Mom: 2 1/2 more years times of the essance go choose.
Me: Ahhhh! *cuddles Gobo and Wembly plushes* What do I do!:coy:
So yeah, I'm starting to relate really well. However I still love Gobo and his amazing three string guitar!

Frozann

Reaction score
My favourite Fraggle is Mokey, though I like them all. However, I feel myself afar from leaders -- Gobo and Red. I like Boober, Wembley, Cantus, Marlon, Uncle Travelling Matt and others, but Red is just something I couldn't stand in real life :smile: But well, she's interesting too! Not to mention perfect leader Gobo.

Mokey is my favourite because she's supportive, sensitive, and, she's an artist. She has beautiful design and voice, too. She's someone I would like to have as a friend.

I also like that awkward Junior Gorg. All he needs is a friend. In some way, he reminds me of Beauregard. Lovable, awkward and doing things wrong. Design similarities are evident.

Ah, I also really adore Sprocket's design. Cartoonish yet quite realistic! :zany:

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I'll say Mokey because she's like a female, fraggle version of myself. She also reminds me of my art teacher, who asked me to bring some of my fraggle DVDs next Friday to end the semester on a high note....And because she hasn't seen FR in a while.

I like Wembley as well, since I can understand his wembling problem, as I have trouble making decisions also.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I'll probably post it on DA tonight or tomorrow so I'll send you the link as soon as I post it. :smile:

Quesal

Reaction score
I saw Muppet Christmas Carol on Christmas Day and I keep forgetting how SO MANY Fraggle Rock muppets play ensemble roles throughout it! Crazy!