What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Well I'm following a whole different concept with the reboot of the series, such as a new title, new characters (both Muppet and friend-based), new names, and other things.

I'm actually going to utilize more of the Muppet universe rather than the Marvel one for the reboot, such as setting the Happiness Hotel back in London rather in Downtown Manhattan or having familiar villains like Doc Hopper and Nicky Holiday being the main ones (at times teaming with ones out of Marvel's rogue gallery).

So far, I have Donna Kymberleigh (who's going to make an appearance in Sesame, DC's "Nights of the Knights" as a villain) planned to be my sister in the reboot--since she's taking on the role in "Power Rangers: Marvel Mayhem".

Alissa and Larissa will be back, but they'll just be portraying their real-life selves (i.e. Alissa Brown and not "Lori Thomas").

Stanley will return as well, but will have a role in the family different than in the original series.

Aunt Victoria will be removed to make way for a more realistic family in the reboot.

Already I plan for the first story to be sort of like a remake to The Muppet Movie.

My bro J.G. (who is going to be the Ray Stantz counterpart in the Muppets/Ghostbusters remake) is actually going to be my brother in the reboot.

There are plenty more changes, but I'll update on all of that in the coming months.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hmmm....Seems like MySpace is getting to be a better place to find larger-than-life friends each day. :smile:

I made friends with an interesting (and you're not going to believe this) superhero named Safire (whose real name is Alexis Embers from New York City). Her powers include shooting blue flames, flying, and healing quickly.

Don't believe me? Check out her personal homepage: http://safiregirl.com/

She might be just the thing I need for the reboot of "The Marvelous Muppets". :wink:

Wish me luck.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... "Safire"... Blue flames, wonder if anybody else got the joke.

You know, I'd like to meet/make the female friends you've gotten over the months that Marvel/DC Muppets has been ongoing. That way I'd have a pool to draw from for the Real World location-specific models I'd like to sort of create as friends for my doll Autumn. But I'll concentrate on my Counting Characters instead and probably delegate/commission this to someone else with greater influence or expert experience in handling such character appointments like you or Aunt Catherine.

Oh well... You know I look forward to Nights of the Knights and everything else MW.

muppetwriter

Reaction score

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Where's the profile for Beth Melnitz? Huh? Huh? Huh?

You know... Can't help but feeling that you combined Egon Spengler and Roland Jackson from Ghostbusters Extreme into your character and Ray Stantz and Eduardo Castillo into J.G.'s. This bodes well, it shows you're drawing from the entirety of the Ghostbusters mythos.

Can't wait for whenever it premieres. :batty: :scary:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
So... Where's the profile for Beth Melnitz? Huh? Huh? Huh?

You know... Can't help but feeling that you combined Egon Spengler and Roland Jackson from Ghostbusters Extreme into your character and Ray Stantz and Eduardo Castillo into J.G.'s. This bodes well, it shows you're drawing from the entirety of the Ghostbusters mythos.
You know, I never thought of it that way until you mentioned it, Count. Haha. That is pretty cool. :big_grin:

I'm actually waiting to get permission from Beth to use one of her photos before I work on a Beth Melnitz profile. It's coming. Don't worry. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hexcellent. Any plans for Louis Tully? Will that character even make it into the story? What about the supernatural spooks? Need help with those?
*Buzzing with anticipation over this and Nights of the Knights.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Louis Tully won't be actually in this story, but there's a character from one of the other franchises involved in the new storyline who's going to be (SPOILER ALERT) taking on the role of Vinz Clortho (a.k.a. The Keymaster).

And I have the supernatural spooks covered. I'm going to be really utilizing characters out of Jim Henson's Creature Shop this time around. :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I've given the permission, let's see my profile! :smile: I'm teasing, but I am anxious to see it.