What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I'm bringing this post back from the dead, just cause I'm on the net anyway, so why not.

The last DVD I bought was Sesame Street Old School Volume 2, so far it's just awesome, although really I've just been wacthing the "Classic Cuts," for now.

Plus since the very last time I posted here, there have been many, lol.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks JJandJanice.

I bought last weekend was "The Super Mairo Bros. Super Show" vol. 1. The reason i bought it was i was looking for "The Secret World Of Alex Mac" Season 1 on DVD and couldn't fine it. It makes me so mad when i can't find what i'm really look for. But i had my eye on this set too but in the near furture.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I finally found the DVD release of Disney's Teacher's Pet yesterday. It was 10 bucks at KB toys. I was about to get Ghost Busters volume one for the same price. I like the Columbia Real Ghostbusters better, but I seem to remember liking the filmation one.

That said, Teacher's Pet is one of the most underrated Disney films of all time. Great animation, hillarious acting, and just flat out bizzarre character designs.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thanks JJandJanice.

I bought last weekend was "The Super Mairo Bros. Super Show" vol. 1. The reason i bought it was i was looking for "The Secret World Of Alex Mac" Season 1 on DVD and couldn't fine it. It makes me so mad when i can't find what i'm really look for. But i had my eye on this set too but in the near furture.
Ooh! I want both of those series and I didn't know that Alex Mack was out on DVD!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ooh! I want both of those series and I didn't know that Alex Mack was out on DVD!
Yep. I can't wait. I'm thinking of asking for them and some others for Christmas. Even "Super Mairo Bros. 3" show is out too on DVD. The ones with Bowser's kids. Then "Super Mario World" just came out today. So can't wait to try to get all the Super Mairo series and any other old Nintendo shows that i enjoyed.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I finally bought Rocky & Bullwinkle: Season 3, because with DeepDiscount.com's 20% off sale [just enter "supersale" at checkout], it was only $12.96

and I also bought the last 2 seasons I needed of Sanford & Son, because Amazon had them on sale for $17.49 each

travellingpat

Reaction score
Mystery Men...because i heard it was a great movie, and i heard right