What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Old Cover Art
New Cover Art

As far as the rear cover art is concerned, the old one actually looks like the DVD you're purchasing is a movie... that's the only way I can describe it really, meanwhile the new rear cover art is a drawing of The Chipettes when they're posing with the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and off to the side is Alvin trying to buddy up to an exasperated Simon, while Theodore is on his hands and knees gathering up the diamonds that are spilling from Alvin's doll.
whats simon supposed to be pointing at in the new cover art, the balloon way off in the distance? It looks like hes pointing at Alvin's head. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
whats simon supposed to be pointing at in the new cover art, the balloon way off in the distance? It looks like hes pointing at Alvin's head. :smirk:
SIMON: Alvin, what in the world is that on your head? !
ALVIN: What are you talking about Simon? It's my cap!
SIMON: It looks somehow unusually different today...

Erine81981

Reaction score
SIMON: Alvin, what in the world is that on your head? !
ALVIN: What are you talking about Simon? It's my cap!
SIMON: It looks somehow unusually different today...
Now that's comedy. :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I know I said I wasn't going to buy amymore but I went ahead and bought "Knocked Up"

It's really funny

savagemonkey

Reaction score
i wanna see "forgetting sarah marshall" i just luuurrve russel brand he's soooo funny!:insatiable:

Quesal

Reaction score
The most recent DVD I bought was Michael Flatley's Celtic Tiger! It was SO cool! Parts of it kinda made me laugh and the rest was just freaking cool! I bought that DVD on Amazon.com along side The Three Stooges Collection volume 2. I'll be watching that later tonight.

Redsonga

Reaction score
The last movie I just bought is actually a VHS of The Frog Prince on ebay for $9 :3.
I just needed to brag since I have been hunting for it for so long :big_grin:!

Edit:
My copy of The Chipmunk Adventure on DVD I got years before it was officially out in the US has this picture as a cover:
http://www.chipmunks.com/images/dynamic/productTHUMB_5_store_cd_chipmunkadventure.jpg
But I still love the first cover more than all of them:
http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/images/movie/large/Chipmunk_adventure_(1987).jpg
I want to get that movie poster :3