What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Spider Wick Coorncales (Sorry for spelling) Haven't watch it yet but i will later.

Futurama: Beast With A Billion Backs (Just watched it today but feel asleep in a few parts. I was tired anyways. I'll watch the commernitry later. I know those are what makes me laugh.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Garfield and Friends volume 5. Not only are these the "lost" episodes unavaiable in syndication, but it was about 7.50 at target. Total bargain.
I have vol. 4 & 5. Now of only they could do the same thing for Muppet Babies.:stick_out_tongue:

The last DVD I bought was Walt Disney treasures: The Adventures of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
Is this the first time that Disney had released him on video?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Is this the first time that Disney had released him on video?
Yep. It's the very first time ever. Also Walter Lance or however you spell his last name ended up making cartoons of him too after Walt started creating Mickey Mouse. It was his partner who took Oswald and made more cartoons. You'll have to either buy the Disney and or Woody Woodpecker DVD's to understand what happened. But both are really cool to have.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I am aware of what did happen. Juts amazing to me that Disney got the rights to show him again.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Futurama: Beast With A Billion Backs

Disappointing, to say the least.
I wouldn't say it was disappointing, but king of lacking, like it gave no evidence of what will happen in the next movie.

Rose

Reaction score
The last D.V.D I baught was a box set. Fraggle Rock Seaqson 3. I baught it about a month ago.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Garfield and Friends volume 5. Not only are these the "lost" episodes unavaiable in syndication, but it was about 7.50 at target. Total bargain.
wow i am going to have to go to target Wednesday that is great . i hope i can find it my mom and dad found the first season of the TV show Reba found it for 17 bucks wow a bargain and also i bought Season 3 of the Golden Girls .

i bought that because it had always been a comfort show for me when it was original on TV and then when it came on in syndacation right when we got satlitte a second time in 97 i would watch it when right when i came home from school before home work and i would laugh for the entire half hour and really relax before high school home work . that was so hard for me i mean because of the of the hard time that i had with school work then . keke i love shows that can make u laugh no matter what is going on .

My mom and dad bought reba for me because that is one of the rare " new " shows i mean from the millium that has that same humor at least for :excited::smile: